No announcement yet.

Taylor's Last 5 Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor's Last 5 Fights

Hopkins twice, Wright, Ouma, and now Spinks. Does any fighter in recent memory have a better string of opponents than Taylor? Ouma is the worst fighter in that line up, yet he'd be the best opponent any other fighter at 160 has ever faced...

He doesn't win fights convincingly.

Comment

Oh and he should've KO'd Ouma.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
        Shut it you limey bastard, the only fight he didn't win convincingly was the Wright fight.

Comment

Not many fighters would win come out unbeaten after all those fights, even if they were controversial...

Comment

Taylor gets bashed for that resume and many other top fighters that keeps fighting bums never gets bashed.

Taylor last 5 fights can match against anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
              Not many fighters would win come out unbeaten after all those fights, even if they were controversial...
              Sin, that's a weak argument.
              Address the point I made and quit changing the subject.

Unlike other fighters in the P4P Top 10, Taylor can't beat the better fighters on his resume convincingly.

Comment

Sin, that's a weak argument.
                Address the point I made and quit changing the subject.

Unlike other fighters in the P4P Top 10, Taylor can't beat the better fighters on his resume convincingly.
                just like
                hatton....
                Oscar....
                PBF....
                margarito....

Comment

He has not been impressive in any of those fights. He got two decisions over Hopkins with at least one if not both contreversial. Winky arguably should have lost to Winky, and he fought a blown up jr middle in Ouma that couldn't punch and was backed up all night. He should have been able to take Ouma out and now he is taking on a blown up welter that can't punch in Spinks. I have always felt he was overrated. HBO wants him to be the next big thing as soon as Oscar retires but I just don't see it. I will give him credit for taking on B-Hop and Winky, but he has not been impressive. It seems that he doesn't want to take on a solid middleweight that can punch.

Comment

Working...
                  X