No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer breaks down Canelo-Trout fight recap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Fischer breaks down Canelo-Trout fight recap

I agree 100% with his assessment of the fight. I think Trout fought a very good competitive fight but I think he fought in an amateur type style just flicking his jab out there and not throwing really meaningful shots. Fischer was spot on imo in this vid.

The man knows his boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
      I agree 100% with his assessment of the fight. I think Trout fought a very good competitive fight but I think he fought in an amateur type style just flicking his jab out there and not throwing really meaningful shots. Fischer was spot on imo in this vid.

thats how i seen it. yes i to think cotto may be his next big fight moneywise.

Comment

Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
        thats how i seen it. yes i to think cotto may be his next big fight moneywise.
        agreed i think canelo fights cotto in sept.

Comment

Canelo won the fight. End of story Trout fans need to get over it.

Comment

Only God is an expert...

Comment

Originally posted by MatthyssePower View Post
              Canelo won the fight. End of story Trout fans need to get over it.
              You mean Floyd fans lol

Comment

Thanks for the video. I like Doug Fisher. This was the first time I have heard him talk. He speak clearly and I can understand every word he said unlike so many of the guys in these interviews. He seems to like Canelo and sees the assets that I see that make me think Canelo is an excellent young fighter that improves all the time. Trout fought well but with the open scoring he knew he was far behind and it was up to him to try and catch up even if the scorecards were unfair to him. Canelo knew he was well in front and could safely coast home to the win.

Comment

Working...
                X