Collapse
No announcement yet.

BloodBoxing Does It Again on Mayweather's Resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear if this guy took all the time he put into making all these videos and put it towards training, he could prolly become a professional boxer or somes hit

Comment

i bounced to the part where he says C class fighters always upset the A class fighters then criticizes mayweather for fighting a C class fighter. stopped it right there.

this reminded me of what blood had to say in someone else's video about roy jones. he was talking about roy not getting credit for fighting somebody and the haters will always find this guy and that guy that coulda shoulda woulda. that video was only posted a week ago. he's doing the same thing here to another fighter and for an hour lol!

Comment

If it took them this long to see what floyd have been doing the past couple of years, ducking and cherry picking, they are almost as bad as them flowmos. just saying

Comment

1 hour talking about Floyd is a bit long.

I want to listen but an hour is a bit long. Listened to the first 2 mins. I might have to comeback here.

Comment

Yet another ether

#ether

Floyd fans will love this vid!

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              i bounced to the part where he says C class fighters always upset the A class fighters then criticizes mayweather for fighting a C class fighter. stopped it right there.

this reminded me of what blood had to say in someone else's video about roy jones. he was talking about roy not getting credit for fighting somebody and the haters will always find this guy and that guy that coulda shoulda woulda. that video was only posted a week ago. he's doing the same thing here to another fighter and for an hour lol!
              he didn't say "C Class fighters ALWAYS upset A Class fighters", his point was that it happens and isn't an excuse for stans to use on why a fighter doesn't have to fight somebody

also, he didn't criticize mayweather for fighting "C Class Fighters", he criticized him for ducking C Class opponents who posed a possible threat, i.e. Margarito, and a few others who weren't C Class but were still damn good like the punisher (same **** i've been saying for a while now)
              Last edited by joesaiditstrue; 11-08-2012, 04:34 AM.

Comment

An hour long? this is twice as long as Jim lampleys show for christ sake

Comment

So are we going to ride anyones dick who has a camera to go along with their opinion? Lets talk about people who make fights not videos. This bitter sucker is just some perez hilton type blogger

Comment

He is right about flowmoes..there is already a few in here bringing the butthurt.

Comment

DAMN Blood is going INNNNN

I'm only halfway thru and he just brought up when Vivian Harris punked him out at his own presser lmao

Blood spitting that real talk and it BURNS LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X