Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After joining BScene, how many months did it take before you post in the lounge?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't take me too long. I started with NSB, checked out the Lounge and the hip hop and hispanic forums. I came to the site for boxing news, and at first it was straight. After awhile though, the posting on NSB gets redundant. So I came to the lounge to lurk and talk about sports. One of the first threads I remember posting or really lurking at was some MJ/LBJ thread where some dude swore up & down Lebron was greater than Jordan.

Comment

The lounge is the best forum on the internet,

Because it's loaded with ****ing nutjobs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        A couple days. I used to just come to the site and read the articles and some comments for about a year or two before I finally decided to join the site.
        me too. by the time I joined the *****/******* war had already began and the lounge was the spot to be.

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          me too. by the time I joined the *****/******* war had already began and the lounge was the spot to be.
          Why don't you show us your **** bro?

Comment

Several months. First couple months I logged on, checked for articles and NSB and that's it. Once I started getting to know some people I eventually ventured into the lounge.

Comment

I did six months hard time in NSB before i posted in the Lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                Why don't you show us your **** bro?
                Ok. but only if I can put tape over my nipples like that chick in your sig.

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post

Comment

Probably less than a month.

When I was noob, I used to navigate through the front page so I posted on different sections without even knowing.

Comment

A while. I spent most of my time in the trading block and occasionally the NSB and the history section.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post

Took me 39 months to start posting here. But I have to admit I was inactive for most of those months...

Comment

Working...
                      X