Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Vid RON PAUL Laying The SMACK DOWN!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew BackAtacha View Post
    but he'll never win!

he was even asked in the debate if any of his ideas would be passed through the house and he pretty much said no. Just after laughing.

which makes him unelectable
    the tide is turning

it will inevitably turn out of necessity, i'm hoping before that but who knows

if he won, the pols would realize that opposing him too much will be political suicide

also, i believe he'd propose term limits, that to me is massive...

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
      the tide is turning

it will inevitably turn out of necessity, i'm hoping before that but who knows

if he won, the pols would realize that opposing him too much will be political suicide

also, i believe he'd propose term limits, that to me is massive...
      i will say, if RP gets elected the Republican nominee, he will win the election

he is more popular with democrats than conservatives

but he wont be allowed to win

Comment

i will say, if RP gets elected the Republican nominee, he will win the election

he is more popular with democrats than conservatives

but he wont be allowed to win
        i've said this as well

i think RP beats BO 1v1 but fox and the other neocon media outlets do not look upon him favorably....

getting the GOP nomination is his biggest hurdle... but pawlenty dropped out, i have a hard time thinking Bachmann will get his supporters after their pissing match

santorum is not real

romney isnt doing as well as portrayed IMO, and once the truth comes out about rick perry.. hell who knows

i think RP has a grass roots campaign and internet following that NEARLY rivals BO in '08

Comment

like i said to you in the other discussion, they are not enough young people to finance the old. a harsh reality when you have been working all your life to relax and retire
          something has to go, something has to change,and that is the presidents responsibility
          and he/she needs to make a decision pretty soon or within 10-15 years the country will really have a financial problem, especially when it come to medicare

i think hermain cain will do whatever it takes to get elected, so the answer to your question is yes. old people are the biggest voting bloc, but something should be changed in that respect
          Yes something should be changed, people should prioritize and put retirees first. Since we're all future retirees. If there was a social agreement amongst citizen, that none of us can avoid getting old, and that there should be a system we all pay into that will cover us after we've paid our dues and reached that age of vulnerability, so we don't have to deal with the uncertainty of Capitalism.

And if the leaders followed suit and made that their first and foremost priority, even if it means cutting everywhere else drastically to keep that going. But that's a pipe dream.

In conclusion: It's not about who is qualified to run anything. It's about principles. And who is consistent with those principles. And Ron Paul is it, even if I don't agree on everything part of his overall philosophy. As long as we know, what we're getting.

Comment

i've said this as well

i think RP beats BO 1v1 but fox and the other neocon media outlets do not look upon him favorably....

getting the GOP nomination is his biggest hurdle... but pawlenty dropped out, i have a hard time thinking Bachmann will get his supporters after their pissing match

santorum is not real

romney isnt doing as well as portrayed IMO, and once the truth comes out about rick perry.. hell who knows

i think RP has a grass roots campaign and internet following that NEARLY rivals BO in '08
            There are movements on FB to get independents and even those who are registered Democrat, to go register Republican, so they can vote for him in the primaries.

I agree, if he gets through the primaries and becomes nominee, the biggest hurdle is over. As nominee, he will get covered more, they will have no choice. And those who are planning on staying home this Election because they're disappointed with Obama, a few might consider RP when it comes to War, once they find out about him, if they don't know now.

He will probably have a bigger Young turnout than Obama this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Yes something should be changed, people should prioritize and put retirees first. Since we're all future retirees. If there was a social agreement amongst citizen, that none of us can avoid getting old, and that there should be a system we all pay into that will cover us after we've paid our dues and reached that age of vulnerability, so we don't have to deal with the uncertainty of Capitalism.

And if the leaders followed suit and made that their first and foremost priority, even if it means cutting everywhere else drastically to keep that going. But that's a pipe dream.

In conclusion: It's not about who is qualified to run anything. It's about principles. And who is consistent with those principles. And Ron Paul is it, even if I don't agree on everything part of his overall philosophy. As long as we know, what we're getting.
              fair enough, you make good points. Retirees will never come first because simply its a young mans world and once you get past a certain age you are expected to crawl away somewhere and die. which i don't agree with but that's how society is
              Barack Obama hasn't been consistent with his principals has he? Ron Paul might be the same. I trust the older people to govern a country better than the young, which is why RP and HP are good candidates to consider, nothing beats experience

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                There are movements on FB to get independents and even those who are registered Democrat, to go register Republican, so they can vote for him in the primaries.

I agree, if he gets through the primaries and becomes nominee, the biggest hurdle is over. As nominee, he will get covered more, they will have no choice. And those who are planning on staying home this Election because they're disappointed with Obama, a few might consider RP when it comes to War, once they find out about him, if they don't know now.

He will probably have a bigger Young turnout than Obama this time around.
                this is why im registered republican... so i can have some say. i know theres really no chance of me giving a damn about the Dem primary... but i think i despise a neocon more than a liberal so i gotta represent so to say

Comment

i've said this as well

santorum is not real

to come 2nd, losing a straw poll by 150 votes, is a MASSIVE achievement

he has a ****ing crazy policy on Israel, that i feel if he just changed, he would have a much better chance of winning the nomination. The Evangelicals and Jews will not vote for him. Doesn't matter if his policy is correct, if your conservative candidate you just don't say it

Comment

to come 2nd, losing a straw poll by 150 votes, is a MASSIVE achievement

he has a ****ing crazy policy on Israel, that i feel if he just changed, he would have a much better chance of winning the nomination. The Evangelicals and Jews will not vote for him. Doesn't matter if his policy is correct, if your conservative candidate you just don't say it
                    thats the beauty of him though, he wont change his beliefs based on popularity

sooner or later the evangelicals will... lots of conservatives losing their kids in the military... it gets old

the jews? ehhh

Comment

that phoneyass michelle bachmann "oh trust me, im on the intelligence committee.. i can't reveal anything but Iran is a threat"

#1 sign of a true politician... 'trust me, i can't tell you why but i know whats best'

Comment

Working...
                      X