Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Pacquiao nuthuggers the most ******ed people on Earth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill place my vote for the Margarito nut milkers...Pacs people are ok

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
      I'm not talkin about the regular fans but the keyboards warriors who don't know nothin about boxing and who follow it because Pacquiao's a filipino or because Brian Kenny told he was the G.O.A.T.

Those fanboys are some of the most pathetic groupies i've seen and can't have a built, smart opinion on anything. Their post look like those of a 12 years old girl who's wet when she sees the Jonas brothers :
      " WooHooPAcquiaO 's da best, COto nids kneepadd and Mossely 's a ***gg, yes it's cool pacuiO OwNs, he's betta THan blak ***** mayweather and OLd asss Juliochaveze' owNED LoL "

I mean i can talk with smart people who bring an analysis to the table but, i can't talk with those kind of guys, who act like the ignorant ass holes they are. And they think they look cool. People on here complain about Horus but he knows at least how to begin and to end a sentence, and how to express an opinion.

BraggartKilla is one of those cowards, i won't get agressive in the internet though. Only guys who can't have balls in real life do that. So that"s it. Pac ******ed fans have been exposed.
      Those *******s show you the bad aspects of mainstream boxing.

I respect the great athlete Pacquiao is but SOME of his fans are the most stupid and uneducated people you'll see.
      Reported for personal attack and acting gay

Comment

Originally posted by BraggartKilla View Post
        Let's meet and stop bitching. YOU"RE A LOSER. Thank you for making a thread about me. You are making popular.
        I live in Europe, if you are european, we can meet in London or Paris. I'm very romantic.

I'm happy to make you popular cause that's the only popularity you'll get in life. I mean you are the pathetic loser who said you wished my death you SOB.
        Last edited by Cotto Rules; 07-13-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

There are some really knowledgeable Pac fans on here but the huggers are irrational beyond belief. I think its because many of them have only shown up lately since pac has been on a tear. The Pac fans that have been around a bit know better and are fans of the sport and not just the fighter alone.

Comment

Originally posted by BraggartKilla View Post
            Reported for personal attack and acting gay
            hey braggartkilla,your avatar makes me Confusing
            oh man..
            Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 07-13-2009, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto Rules View Post
              I'm not talkin about the regular fans but the keyboards warriors who don't know nothin about boxing and who follow it because Pacquiao's a filipino or because Brian Kenny told he was the G.O.A.T.

Those fanboys are some of the most pathetic groupies i've seen and can't have a built, smart opinion on anything. Their post look like those of a 12 years old girl who's wet when she sees the Jonas brothers :
              " WooHooPAcquiaO 's da best, COto nids kneepadd and Mossely 's a ***gg, yes it's cool pacuiO OwNs, he's betta THan blak ***** mayweather and OLd asss Juliochaveze' owNED LoL "

I mean i can talk with smart people who bring an analysis to the table but, i can't talk with those kind of guys, who act like the ignorant ass holes they are. And they think they look cool. People on here complain about Horus but he knows at least how to begin and to end a sentence, and how to express an opinion.

BraggartKilla is one of those cowards, i won't get agressive in the internet though. Only guys who can't have balls in real life do that. So that"s it. Pac ******ed fans have been exposed.
              Those *******s show you the bad aspects of mainstream boxing.

I respect the great athlete Pacquiao is but SOME of his fans are the most stupid and uneducated people you'll see.
              I had a run in w/ those bastards today. Since Im pinoy and I didnt agree w/ team pac's weight drain tactic, those morons went ape ****. Its like I was ****ing w/ their god or sumthing.
              But what can you do. Its like trying to raise your voice to a kid, either way you lose.
              Lets just enjoy the fights

Comment

Some of them should be more humble...

But my vote goes to Floyd fans. They find anything to discredit a fighters win or hyping a mayweather win.

-First it was weight draining.
                -ODLH was 15lbs over floyd in the ring
                -then avoiding americans, then slick black fighters
                -Cotto couldnt say Mayweathers name to have a fight(????)
                -JMM is a tuneup (lightweight doing a catchweight) /JMM is #1P4P

Comment

ts is a nuthugger himself.....i think floyd fans are the worst but lately cotto fans ***** hell of a lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
                    I had a run in w/ those bastards today. Since Im pinoy and I didnt agree w/ team pac's weight drain tactic, those morons went ape ****. Its like I was ****ing w/ their god or sumthing.
                    But what can you do. Its like trying to raise your voice to a kid, either way you lose.
                    Lets just enjoy the fights
                    Stop saying you're Pinoy, punk....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      ts is a nuthugger himself.....i think floyd fans are the worst but lately cotto fans ***** hell of a lot more....
                      Man i'm a lil bit biased but find one thread where i insult posters because of their opinions or where i bash fighters like a ******. You won't find it cause i know what it takes to be a fighter and i have ultimate respect for them.

Cotto ain't my dad or don't feed my family.

Comment

Working...
                      X