Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton v Oliveira

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you really think that two years down the line hatton will still be undefeated or a major challenger? if he does get a shot at tzyu or mitchell he will lose and cotto will be a superstar by then. Why not take what little chance he has now of beating cotto. Hatton will probably end up fighting for the wbo title that cotto gives up.

Comment

Originally posted by barryboy
      Ah ya name dropper The lightweights in this country are very evenly matched so hopefully they will come together, we've had Cook/Bennett which was a bit of a disappointment and now we've got Bennett v Dean Phillips and Cook fighting Aldo Rios so they are exciting times for the lightweights, I just hope Bobby Vanzie gets a bit of luck for once!
      haha sorry mate, its all Kev who runs the site he does all the hob nobbi9ng and shcmoozing at the bashes then picks up boxers and ex boxers fone numbers...errrr that dont sound right does it
      yeah be intersting to find out Deano is a real nice guy as it goes chatted to him a few times over on box rec he posts there reguarly could be the divisions dark horse!

poor old bobby vanzie, i thought he won the earl fight (both but spesh the 2nd) that was a joke decision.

Comment

Originally posted by markosg19
        do you really think that two years down the line hatton will still be undefeated or a major challenger? if he does get a shot at tzyu or mitchell he will lose and cotto will be a superstar by then. Why not take what little chance he has now of beating cotto. Hatton will probably end up fighting for the wbo title that cotto gives up.
        seems you ve made you mind up so not much point in arguing? This isnt aimed at you mate but Im getting a bit pissed off with all this pro cotto - anti hatton feeling at present, face it they have both fought similar level fighters, yes Cotto has doen iut quicker but I wish people would stop making out that Htton isnt world class he is.

no argument.

Comment

it's not that i don't think Hatton is world class, i am just fed up of frank warren ruining good fighters and allowing them to pass their peek without a career defining fight. Sadly i think that by the time hatton actually gets his shot he will be past it in the same way calzaghe's ship has sailed and Hamed lost it way before he fought barrera.

Comment

fair comment mark!

Comment

Working...
            X