James toney: "mma guys got guts...boxing guys are all talk and no walk"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
    LOL damn all this hate for Toney..

But if Toney would have KOed Randy.. All of you would be sucking Toney dick..

I still give Toney props for getting in the ring with one of the best MMA fighters ever to step in the cage even though he didnt win..
    Toney's my dude, but he barely beat Fres Oquendo and has done nothing in the last 4 years that would warrant a shot. The most he deserved was getting a shot at Wlad as a late replacement for Povetkin instead of Rahman a couple years back.

He's ****ting on boxing as if he actually deserves a title fight, as if other fighters are scared of him and that's the reason he's not getting a big fight.

It was funny before when he talked specifically to Haye and the Klitschko's, but now he's addressing boxing as a whole and trying to give it a bad name. That's pure garbage though and Toney would get beaten by every top 10 Heavyweight. He got buzzed by Matthew Greer... (Who the **** is that?)

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
      HAHAHA, Toney out-prices himself against top fighters and then whines that fighters are ducking him. Why would either of the Klitschkos duck this shot turd? His fat obese ass would get KO'D. Toney is a laughing stock of boxing, he isn't in his prime anymore and he hasn't fought a tough opponent for years.
      I am a huge fan of MMA, even bigger fan than I am of boxing but MMA has nothing to do with this. Toney sucks, he is delusional and way over his head to think he can beat Klitschko's. He will get raped in the ring, well not as badly as he got by Couture but you know what I mean.

Comment

I'll forgive Toney since he brought us great fights in his prime but he should just shut up now. He made himself look bad.

Comment

i guess hes got a point. all the best boxers never fight eachother

Comment

You're killing me James...

Comment

go join a wrestling gym or something......

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
                i guess hes got a point. all the best boxers never fight eachother
                He hasnt got a point! He just needs money and that's why he wants to fight anyone of the top guys in boxing and MMA, The problem is in boxing know one at the top would fight him because he doesnt mean much these days, But in MMA they can or would because they could sell the fight from a different angle.

Seriously he doesnt deserve to fight anyone of the Klits or Haye, I couldnt even hear the guy talk, I tried to listen to his interview yesterday about had to switch it off after 30 secs, the guy is 42 and he has never kept himself in shape like Hopkins, He just needs to retire and concentrate on MMA because he isnt going to make any money in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  He hasnt got a point! He just needs money and that's why he wants to fight anyone of the top guys in boxing and MMA, The problem is in boxing know one at the top would fight him because he doesnt mean much these days, But in MMA they can or would because they could sell the fight from a different angle.

Seriously he doesnt deserve to fight anyone of the Klits or Haye, I couldnt even hear the guy talk, I tried to listen to his interview yesterday about had to switch it off after 30 secs, the guy is 42 and he has never kept himself in shape like Hopkins, He just needs to retire and concentrate on MMA because he isnt going to make any money in boxing.
                  who cares if hes in shape. the man can promote like a motha fugga

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

What makes you think quitting the only thing he did for the past decade and joining a relatively new sport that require 10 times more effort than what boxing does will do him any good? Plus, Dana had a 1 fight deal and he lost. He is not coming back. Forget him in MMA you can only see him fight in boxing now.

Comment

perfect example of this is floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X