• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid result.

Comment

• Lol!

This **** is a joke.

How was it now a UD let alone a win for Bradley?

Comment

• bradley is a bum!!!! he got a gift!!!

Comment

• 6/9/12 Is the day boxing died

Comment

• i had it 10 round to 2 and even if i give bradley the close rounds i still had it 7-5 to manny WTF!!!

Comment

• That fight was so WWE, they should of had Mayweather jump in the ring and hit Pacquiao with a steel chair!!

Comment

• Unbelievable. As a person who loves this sport and is a pac fan, i am disgraced. Whether you love or hate Manny if you don't think this was corruption at it's finest, you have issues. Bradley looked like an amateur at times out there. As true boxing fans i wish their was something we could do to get Bob Arum out of boxing totally. But, this stuff will cont to happen. This has really been the icing on the cake for me, personally. This is all just way too WWE for me. Everything about it just seemed fishy, including pacquiaos reaction inthe post fight interview. Way too obvious this was set up. Pac is obviously a class above Bradley, and Tim shouldn't even be proud to have that belt, to be frank.

Comment

• I laughed it was so bad. Trolling for da millions.

Comment

• 115-113?!?! When and where did Bradley win more than 3 rounds??? This is one of the worst decisions i have EVER seen. HOLY ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                      Robbery or not, Pac has to retire. His legs are gone, his in-out/sideways movement's not there anymore, he still has power, but it seems he has trouble fighting opponents smaller/as tall as him with movement.
                      Pacq retires, millions of people retire with him. are you ready for that?

Comment

Working...
                      X