Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reynoso roasts ESPN "it's disrespectful to other boxers to put gg in top 24 p4p"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why does Canelo need a catchweight to face a guy who's supposedly not that good?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post

I think this makes the fight closer because usually trash talk heats up when a fight is going to happen
      Isn't it this bum of Dontae asking those anti Golovkin oriented questions?

Comment

Hes right, GGG name didnt belong there. I dont remember if Canelo name was there too, but if he was, he didnt belong too.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Yeah he's pretty good. However he adds some parts. Since he works for golden boy . Like when eddi said to look at ggs ppv numbers and this dude translated and added that last part
          He adds the best parts I had a feeling he added some things. In this video I posted yesterday I wondered did he add the last part. Did he add the part in bold?

Dont go acting like a clown & like you're at a swapmeet selling yourself. Treat it seriously and let's do it.
          https://youtu.be/OxUPB3jnB0o?t=6m10s

Comment

Don't think anyone can deny what he's saying. You guys are just deflecting lol he's not top 25

Comment

Which p4p list, the current p4p or the all time p4p

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
                So why does Canelo need a catchweight to face a guy who's supposedly not that good?
                A guy who he will be bigger than on fight night to add.

This is what truly kills me about this entire situation. Canelo is asking for a catchweight for a man who Canelo outweighs on fight night anyway! What's the logic behind that other than to gain an advantage by draining a MW.

Comment

That coward Little G doesn't belong in the Top 25 P4P in the last 25 days, yet alone the last 25 years.

Dude is a coward banking on his white privilege to pave his way to the top, .

Comment

Apart from the deflecting, what is said was absolutely spot on. Not sure who voted him in but they must only started watching boxing in 2012.

Comment

They gotta roast someone. Everyone in boxing has been & will continue to roast them til they fight GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X