Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley not given proper credit for won fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley not given proper credit for won fights.

Undefeated WBO champion, Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley (31-0-0-12, 19 by decision), isn't getting proper credit from TR or boxing fans. Despite winning a controversial fight to Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao. He managed to stay on his feet despite having both ankles badly injured. In his next fight against hard punching Ruslan "Rocky Siberian" Provodnikov. He defeated him despite being hurt at the beginning and survived a 12 round ko. He then won his last fight against Juan Manuel "dinamita" Marquez. JMM had just brutally ko Pac in their 4th meeting. He has been fighting tough competition. I see he has improved and adapts to fights better. He has been risking himself by fighting outside his game. He does it for the boxing fans even tho they continue to bash him. He does it to impress Bob "Rob" Arum who won't pay him his due $$$. Top rank isn't willing to pay him 8 millions. He might not have many fans but he is fighting boxers who bring in the fans.

Originally posted by Flaco-N13 View Post
    Undefeated WBO champion, Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley (31-0-0-12, 19 by decision), isn't getting proper credit from TR or boxing fans. Despite winning a controversial fight to Manny "Pac-Man" Pacquiao. He managed to stay on his feet despite having both ankles badly injured. In his next fight against hard punching Ruslan "Rocky Siberian" Provodnikov. He defeated him despite being hurt at the beginning and survived a 12 round ko. He then won his last fight against Juan Manuel "dinamita" Marquez. JMM had just brutally ko Pac in their 4th meeting. He has been fighting tough competition. I see he has improved and adapts to fights better. He has been risking himself by fighting outside his game. He does it for the boxing fans even tho they continue to bash him. He does it to impress Bob "Rob" Arum who won't pay him his due $$$. Top rank isn't willing to pay him 8 millions. He might not have many fans but he is fighting boxers who bring in the fans.
    Just give it time.....when the smoke clears and all is said and done, Tim will be P4P#1 and he will have, without a doubt, the best resume in the entire world.

Comment

He got bags of credit for the Provodnikov fight. The only thing he took flak for was the poor decision against Pacquiao. He's also making more money now than at any point in his career, if he's not getting enough its because that's what he negotiated with TR.

Comment

Originally posted by Flaco-N13 View Post
        He's a good fighter but financially he doesn't bring any PPV sales. That's why they're reluctant to give him $8 mill.

Comment

Haters can keep on hating while Timmy keeps on winning... He doesn't give a damn!

Comment

I loved the schooling he gave Marquez, and he was also the first guy to dominate Devon Alexander and lay down the blue print. His wins over pacquiao and ruslan were a bit shady imo, but atm I think bradley would beat every one at 147 other than mayweather and pacquiao. I wanna see bradley vs Floyd instead of khan.

Comment

lol, Mayweather salivating his mouth. Quillin will think he'll be able to outbox Mayweather when all he has to do is overpower him

Comment

Tim will keep winning and the next guy and the next guy will come along but Tim will surpass all of the crap. People will realize that they have had what some call an old school throwback fighter in front of their faces for years, and be drawn to him because they have gotten tired of all the hypocrisy and bureaucracy that controls boxing.

Comment

I'll let the Provodnikov win slide, it was very close but I felt Provodnikov should of won. He beat Marquez, clear to see that one.

I have Manny beating Bradley 7-3(scored it a couple months ago) gave Bradley rounds 1, 10, and 12.

Other than that, he was king at 140 at the time. Although people will say he ducked Amir Khan.. all in all, Bradley is a great fighter and a threat to any fighter 140-147

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Tim will keep winning and the next guy and the next guy will come along but Tim will surpass all of the crap. People will realize that they have had what some call an old school throwback fighter in front of their faces for years, and be drawn to him because they have gotten tired of all the hypocrisy and bureaucracy that controls boxing.
                    We have our disagreements, but Bradley is the man... can't dispute fact

Comment

Working...
                    X