Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Anyone Here Be Watching the Boxing Reality Show The Fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Anyone Here Be Watching the Boxing Reality Show The Fighters?

Just wondering. I'll try to check it out:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...m_campaign=mma

looks interesting

Comment

Bollocks,, so far as boxing history's concerned, but White's just raising the popularity of the sport he promotes..
      What's the betting, it'll be guys who are prime and adept in multiple disciplines, against washed up, or rookie boxers who won't either have a clue, or a chance.
      I get little pleasure seeing boxers get their legs kicked away, only to be mopped around the cage apron while in a headlock
      Dana White's gonna make sure, all the boxers get the piss kicked out of them, and I don't like the sound of this at all.
      Last edited by mickey malone; 12-06-2013, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Just wondering. I'll try to check it out:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...m_campaign=mma
        most definitely. should be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
          Bollocks,, so far as boxing history's concerned, but White's just raising the popularity of the sport he promotes..
          What's the betting, it'll be guys who are prime and adept in multiple disciplines, against washed up, or rookie boxers who won't either have a clue, or a chance.
          I get little pleasure seeing boxers get their legs kicked away, only to be mopped around the cage apron while in a headlock
          Dana White's gonna make sure, all the boxers get the piss kicked out of them, and I don't like the sound of this at all.
          Dude, it's a boxing show, not an MMA competition, so there will be no kicking of any kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Dude, it's a boxing show, not an MMA competition, so there will be no kicking of any kind.
            Cheers, thanks for enlightening me..
            If it's Queensbury rules only, i've got no problem with it
            As an example, even though they were both old, a stand up between Courture and Toney would have been bloody interesting.

Comment

Working...
            X