No announcement yet.

Dibella rejects Pirog Offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Agree with that 110%, DiBella should seemingly never criticize Arum again.
    What DiBella has kind of confirmed is that he runs the same business model as Arum(and all promoters really) except on a smaller scale. IMO what happened was, Dibella finally got his hands on a very hot ticket in Martinez. A guy who could very possibly beat all the other big names in the surrounding divisions. And Dibella got angry when no one would let him cash his golden ticket, at which point he started talking copious amounts of trash to anyone who would listen.

If I was Dibella, I would definitely have him fight Andy Lee on St Patrick's Day. Not sure what I would do with him before then though.. Possibly attempt to grab AA at the catchweight?(he's in trouble for bad driving though right?) Or maybe call out the winner of Angulo Kirkland?

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I know what it's about, and that's what I was posting about.

So uh, what?

I also don't need to be questioned about something in order for me to make a statement about it.

I don't blame anyone for hating on DiBellas hypocrisy... considering I've already said that in this thread.

well you tried to make it appear that i was trying to say that martinez needs to go to russia to fight pirog when in fact that was not even implied in my post.

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post

well you tried to make it appear that i was trying to say that martinez needs to go to russia to fight pirog when in fact that was not even implied in my post.
        My response was more or less a reply to you stating they want Martinez to goto Russia... not implying you personally said Martinez needed too...

Comment

• I reckon Pirog takes Martinez
          Haters gonna hate.

Comment

• And if he can't, the Russians will force shiny coins into Joe Cortez's claw-like hands to get the result anyway.

Comment

• I have to.say dibellas a terrible match maker..look at berto.Martinez ..

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Because Sergio Martinez has no chin and no defense, hence why he loves taking on blown up welterweights/super welters and guys you never heard of who have no pop. A full fledged MW with 1 punch KO power is something that Dibella's matchmakers probably made clear to him he should steer clear of at all costs.

Right now, Martinez and his people are sucking Floyd's d*ck in news articles in hopes that he calls them to set up a fight and they snag another midget.
                HAHAHA, letting out a little frustration with Manny? Because last I checked Manny is the one fighting a blown up lightweight.

Kelly Pavlik was a blown up Welter.

Comment

Working...
                X