Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather: Truth is...They not ready for him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather: Truth is...They not ready for him!

Truth is HBO, Top Rank, Pacquiao and rest of the ******* klan are not ready to face FLoyd. Boxing has held the Mayweather fight long enough to build boxing back up a bit. Due to them not fighting back in March is keeping everyone interested into whats to come. Boxing hasnt had a buzz like this in a long time, and truth be told, the only reason the fight didnt come off is because it wasnt suppose to. We had Pac vs Hatton, Mayweather vs Marquez, shane jumping in the ring, Clottey vs Pac, Mayweather vs Shane, and now Margarito vs Pac. All of this was leading up to a fight i believe. Its all about timing and I think the time is right. The question is, are the *******S?

Do *******s really want FLoyd to sign that contract? I doubt it...once your boy is beat then what?

As far as the rest of the boxing public, we will continue to watch boxing.

lol...20 pages

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
      Truth is HBO, Top Rank, Pacquiao and rest of the ******* klan are not ready to face FLoyd. Boxing has held the Mayweather fight long enough to build boxing back up a bit. Due to them not fighting back in March is keeping everyone interested into whats to come. Boxing hasnt had a buzz like this in a long time, and truth be told, the only reason the fight didnt come off is because it wasnt suppose to. We had Pac vs Hatton, Mayweather vs Marquez, shane jumping in the ring, Clottey vs Pac, Mayweather vs Shane, and now Margarito vs Pac. All of this was leading up to a fight i believe. Its all about timing and I think the time is right. The question is, are the *******S?

Do *******s really want FLoyd to sign that contract? I doubt it...once your boy is beat then what?

How about Fraud Jr. signs the contract, then you can talk about how scared Pacquiao is that he signed the contract to fight Fraud Jr? How about that first? lol, making assumptions when your man hasn't even showed signs of wanting this fight.

Comment

yeah, pac and the *******s are afraid of floyd after he UD12 his wife

Comment

We know... easy fight, easy work. Talk is cheap.

Comment

in the post fight interview...pacquiao didn't seem too enthused about the fight with Mayweather...would have to believe that he either isn't ready to fight Mayweather, or to adhere to full random blood tests..

Comment

pac's got a more important job waiting for him.

besides, he's lost b4 so it won't be the first time.

pac fans did fine when he lost to morales and they'll be fine after pac gets beat again.

how bout floyd, you think he can handle a loss?

Comment

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                lol...20 pages
                more like lol... 8 counts.

/thread
                /pointless discussion over a fight that was never going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  How about Fraud Jr. signs the contract, then you can talk about how scared Pacquiao is that he signed the contract to fight Fraud Jr? How about that first? lol, making assumptions when your man hasn't even showed signs of wanting this fight.
                  why do you think pacquiao didn't mention anything about accepting full random blood tests in the post fight interview?

Comment

pacquiao does not have an iphone that floyd can take...

Comment

Working...
                    X