Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does B-Hop have to do to prove to you that he a top 20 ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Sure. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to figure out how Miss Piggy just flew by my window lol.
    the guy in your avatar looks like Ko Ko beware the former pro wrestler. Who is that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      the guy in your avatar looks like Ko Ko beware the former pro wrestler. Who is that guy?
      The greatest fighter from Ghana.

Comment

what if he cleaned out the light heavyweight division, then moved to heavyweight and beat Wladimir?
        lol lol lol

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          He would have to rewind time and beat RJJ, Joe Calzaghe, fight and beat guys like Griffen, Toney, Benn, Eubank, Collins McCallum, Ottke etc...Doesnt necessarily have to do all of that, but I dont know, beating one of those guys (2nd RJJ fight doesnt count) would go a long long way.

Im sorry, I hate when guys fight late into their careers like Foreman did and people give them sooo much credit for all their wins at that age and ignore when guys like Tommy Machine Gunn destroy them.

BHop is an ATG, but from 1990-Present there have been a lot of great MW-LHWs than either Bhop didnt face or who beat him. From 1993-2004 he was great and the Trinidad and Johnson wins are great as well, but top 20 ATG? Too many guys he chose not to fight along the way and if he's top 20 you gotta put Jones at number 1 or something.

lower tier top 200 in my book....

Comment

what does he have to do?
            There's very little he could do, realistically. Doing some business at heavyweight would lift him some places from where he is now in any hypothetical list, but Top 20 is nigh on impossible.

Are you suggesting he should be considered a Top 20 ATG?

Comment

im not suggesting he should be top 20

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                Who at MW did hopkins not fight?

"Griffen, Toney, Benn, Eubank, Collins McCallum, Ottke" none of these guys where in his division...
                since he was a scaled down lightheavy, he could have moved up to 168 and been in with all those fighters...it would have been more respectable than robert allen 7 and blown up welter simon brown....

Comment

LOL @ Sven Ottke being brought up

Comment

clean out the LHW division.....knock out david haye, beat BOTH of the klitschkos

then maybe......

Comment

Wont be top 20 but each win Hop gets along with his age enhances his legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X