Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lieing bastard

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      What do you mean let HBO weigh him on fight night, how do you know he never let them weigh him? Did they say that he didn't?

This is a simple question that nobody has answered me yet, I was watching on sky sports so I haven't seen the HBO version.
      Yes they said he didn't let HBO weigh him on fight night.

He didn't wanna talk with Kellerman after the fight about it either.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
        Okay, I will try to watch a video and watch... I am only being fair here, its just I never saw it so I wasn't sure whether he actually refused or people were trying to add one and two together and stuff.
        they said it when they talked about jmm weighing in at 148 fight night.

that's when emmanuel started talking about maybe jmm weighed in with shoes and clothes on as sometimes fighters do.

look up espn. i think dan rafael or another espn writer wrote in his blog that floyd refused to weigh in fight night.

not sure i saw 2 blogs stating it. i think espn was 1 of them.

Comment

Its probably fair to say he put on a few pounds by fight night from the weighin but how many pounds is the question? In the past he has allowed himself to be weighted and has always come in below 150 as far as i can remember. Im just assuming he may be over 150 now fight night. Its probably a part of getting older too. But he should have allowed hbo to weigh him fight night imo and i think it was a bit of a ***** move coming in over weight for the fight, he may never had any intention of losing those few pounds, not that it would have made any difference, the gap between floyd and jmm was so wide

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            they said it when they talked about jmm weighing in at 148 fight night.

that's when emmanuel started talking about maybe jmm weighed in with shoes and clothes on as sometimes fighters do.

look up espn. i think dan rafael or another espn writer wrote in his blog that floyd refused to weigh in fight night.

not sure i saw 2 blogs stating it. i think espn was 1 of them.
            I am shocked JMM weighed 148 on fight night, not sure how much Floyd weighed cause obviously he refused.

Maybe he didn't weigh himself cause he knew people would talk about the 2 extra pounds at the weigh in, that could be why he didn't wanna talk about it with Kellerman.

Or he could have just weighed more than usual and didn't want it to be presented, who knows...

He looked probably 150+ though, I wouldn't say he was that much bigger looking than in previous fights though, but he was a bit.

Originally posted by catalinul View Post
            Yes they said he didn't let HBO weigh him on fight night.

He didn't wanna talk with Kellerman after the fight about it either.
            I just saw it and yeah I remember that about Kellerman.

Comment

"Floyd weighed 145 on Friday."

What Friday was this? What year?

Comment

I am shocked JMM weighed 148 on fight night, unless he was wearing shoes and clothes like Emanuel Steward said... most fighters don't do that though.

Comment

floyd's a ****in liar. if he weighed 145 on the night of the fight, why didn't he let HBO weigh him?????

Comment

so floyd weighed 145 friday and 160 fight night.. interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      floyd's a ****in liar. if he weighed 145 on the night of the fight, why didn't he let HBO weigh him?????
                      He said on Friday, before the weigh-in.

Comment

Working...
                      X