Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megan Fox Rejects Seth Rogan's Kiss [VID]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe she just had a boyfriend you dumbasses. would you all want your women kissing another dude like that ... i think not. Vatos Locos Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Radical
      that's what happens when dumb idiots like you guys overhype this stupid anorexic looking *****.
      What this Man Say.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

She is not overrated. Megan "The Real Deal" Fox. Shes in her own league i tell ya

Comment

It would have been funny if he confronted her and was like "what, are your thumbs too good for me?"

Comment

I suppose she is either dumb, or just wants to be the hollywood ***** queen of the universe. Too bad that role is Barbara Streisand's till she die.

Comment

Straight up nerd.

Comment

shes hot as **** and can do watever the hell she pleases. would you want seth rogan going up into your mug to kiss you?

Comment

Originally posted by Miklo Velka View Post
                  shes hot as **** and can do watever the hell she pleases. would you want seth rogan going up into your mug to kiss you?
                  Good Point LOL. .

Rogan is a dork.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Wait Kimmel is a crosseyed dork like why did she kiss him?

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Wait Kimmel is a crosseyed dork like why did she kiss him?
                      Chicks like Kimmel though, he has that cool/ dork thing going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X