Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nike and Jordan shoe question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It don't matter cause even if u get ko'd u will look good with the jordan's, they look like sex

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      It don't matter cause even if u get ko'd u will look good with the jordan's, they look like sex
      hahaha. i want to start rocking the lo top jordans with tassles, but it could be hella embarassing to get ko'd with that **** on, lol. not gonna happen though....

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
        i got em too. they alright. but compared to other boxing shoes, they are heavy. like they arent heavy right when you try it on, but when you try on another pair of boxing shoes, the rjj seem like boots
        i was using my instigators (ringside) before i got these, which are very light and minimalistic. i could see how the rjj shoes aren't right for everyone, but they're great for someone like myself who spends most of the fight moving forward and fighting on the inside.

Comment

I have the RJJ and thought they were great untill I tryed some addidas and felt like a weight was taken off my feet.I heard addidas is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by KnuckleUp View Post
            I have the RJJ and thought they were great untill I tryed some addidas and felt like a weight was taken off my feet.I heard addidas is the way to go.
            i love adidas box hog kicks. maddd light....

Comment

I just got in the post from title a pair of these...

JordanŽ Light Flight Lo Boxers in black.

They look the bomb and fit perfect.

Question,how do i lace em up?

There is a lace lock thingy and 3 eylet holes at the end of the boot.

Looks like i need a degree in knotting.

Anyone got any tips?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
              X