Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread for: Roman Gonzalez has WBC Mandatory Sor Rungvisai on his aim.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread for: Roman Gonzalez has WBC Mandatory Sor Rungvisai on his aim.

Roman Gonzalez is sparring with southpaws, he has been training for a while now and will be moving his Training Camp to Costa Rica like he did before when he fought Arroyo

http://www.elnuevodiario.com.ni/depo...a-chocolatito/

Tough , exciting fight. There were some rumours going around yesterday that this could be on the Thurman vs Garcia card, that would be great for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
      Tough , exciting fight. There were some rumours going around yesterday that this could be on the Thurman vs Garcia card, that would be great for boxing.
      That is True, I live in Nicaragua and the rumours are actually true, just wait for confirmation..

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
        That is True, I live in Nicaragua and the rumours are actually true, just wait for confirmation..
        That's great news if true. Especially if it's on CBS, millions of eyes will be on that card, it's great exposure for Choco. Him being on the card will also boost the numbers, especially if it's promoted properly.

As for the fight itself, it's absolute fireworks. Srisaket is a serious puncher. Can't wait.

Comment

That's great news if true. Especially if it's on CBS, millions of eyes will be on that card, it's great exposure for Choco. Him being on the card will also boost the numbers, especially if it's promoted properly.

As for the fight itself, it's absolute fireworks. Srisaket is a serious puncher. Can't wait.
          Agreed, Srisaket > Cuadras
          Besides it was looking alot like the WBC was about to skip over Srisaket but this is indeed awesome news, this will be a very hard fight for Roman hopefully + Srisaket is probably the heaviest puncher below bantamweight (not the best technically or @ being a KO artist but he is carrying brix)

Comment

It is long overdue for Srisaket Sor Rungvisai to get a chance to get his title back.

Comment

I just seen rumors that Roman might fight on the Cotto/Kirkland undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
                It is long overdue for Srisaket Sor Rungvisai to get a chance to get his title back.
                That is so true.

Comment

Wait I thought chocolates fight was going to be under gg) why would it be on cbs?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Wait I thought chocolates fight was going to be under gg) why would it be on cbs?
                    Apparently he might fight on the Thurman vs Garcia undercard, nothing is set is stone yet, just rumours

Comment

Working...
                    X