No announcement yet.

What if the the us becomes an islamic nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    If muzz scum try to interfere with the Mexican lifestyle of ****ing, drinking & and fighting.... They will end up face down, azz up like PAC vs Marquez 4!

**** mo****, Islam etc!

They best make my falafel real quick! Mexicans don't play games with rag heads.

**** mo**** and his flying donkey.
    mo**** i like that

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Daily death in the streets. Oh...... And no women presidents so...... Yeah, is an Islamic Stat what that crook really wants?
      She probably forgot about that
      Or she just considered herself a tool to prepare the throne for the nxt big islamic leader

Comment

bacon is too sacred here...will never happen

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          The Mexicans will save use from being ******
          I'm not sure if you were joking mate but I think this is actually what would happen. Mexicans are vehement followers of Christ either religiously or culturally and would not tolerate muzzy swine trying to enforce themselves on neighborhoods filled with Mexicans. And if they start bashing some muz skulls in they would not be attacked by the media because they're non-white oppressed sweethearts too who have to fit into the liberal narative.

Tattood mexican gang members vs goat ****ing sheet covered beards? I know who I'd pick. Lets just say that islamists would need to rely on suicidal tactics to spoil the fight. They're like Bernard Hopkins' of the third world. spoilers.

Comment

Working...
          X