No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis Best career wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebigkabosh View Post
    Complete and utter bull**** spoken from a Lummox fan. His fan's use that excuse to pass over the fact that he got KTFO by a bodybuilder in his prime. Lummox's best form was in the 2000's. Lummox's fighting style and build were far more conducive to age than a small pressure fighter like Tyson(who ironically fought at an older age with more fights). He turned pro late and only had 44 total fights. We NEVER saw a shot(or anything close to that) Lummox in the ring.
    No it wasn't. Are you blind? Lewis's best form was from 97-00.

Lennox Lewis time line:

Ruddock/Tucker/Bruno-Athletic prime, Pre-Boxing/Physical prime.

Morrison/Mercer/Mccall II/Akinwande Leaving Athletic prime but at the top of his physical prime. Entering Boxing prime, but not quite there yet.

Golota/Briggs/Holyfield No longer in his athletic prime but at the top of his physical/boxing prime.

Grant/Tua/- Post Athletic Prime/Post Physical Prime/ Still in his boxing prime.

Rahman I- Post Athletic Prime/Post Physical Prime/ Leaving his boxing prime/Unmotivated.

Rahman II- Heading towards shot. Only gave a great performance due to his insane quest for revenge and legacy. But no where near his athletic/physical prime. Boxing prime non existence. Won on heart and skills.

Tyson- Heading closer to shot.........only looked great due to Tyson already being shot for 4 years. At this stage.....Lewis is basically the Tyson of the Holyfield Fights.

Vitali- On the edge of being shot. Far from his athletic/physicla/boxing prime.

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
      I have to agree a prime Tyson knocks out lewis easy , the Tyson he fought was beyond shot a poor excuse of a fighter he had no interest in fighting other than for money at that point , it annoys the hell out of me that lewis fans go on about he beat Tyson what bull**** , I think lewis resume is very poor , and an old holyfield won there second fight , and getting ktfo by 2 journymen heavyweights says it all.

Comment

Prime Tyson and Holyfield destroy Lummox.

Comment

I find it hilarious how Lummox fans love to degrade Grabimir who is essentially a carbon copy of Lummox.
          You're entitled to your opinions, but the constant name calling comes off as very juvenile.

Comment

Prime Tyson and Holyfield destroy Lummox.
            What is your problem? At least debate my paragraphs. Or what's the point of you entering a thread? I'm serious what is your problem?

This is you:

Somebody writes out a non trolling answer to your posts. Instead of carefully reading it over and debating in a intelligent manner you post some insulting remark with no relevance or grounds.

Here I can do the same thing.

LENNOX DESTROYS HOLYFIELD AND TYSON.

See? Than you post 'LUMMOX GETS KTFO BY TYSON'

Than I post........LENNOX KTFO TYSON.

Now is that fun?

Comment

LEWIS LAND: Lummox's prime was in 97-2000 even though some of his best performances against the limited opposition he faced came in the 2000's. Conveniently between the times he wasn't cherrypicking a drug addict shot old legend and getting KTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                No it wasn't. Are you blind? Lewis's best form was from 97-00.

Lennox Lewis time line:

Ruddock/Tucker/Bruno-Athletic prime, Pre-Boxing/Physical prime.

Morrison/Mercer/Mccall II/Akinwande Leaving Athletic prime but at the top of his physical prime. Entering Boxing prime, but not quite there yet.

Golota/Briggs/Holyfield No longer in his athletic prime but at the top of his physical/boxing prime.

Grant/Tua/- Post Athletic Prime/Post Physical Prime/ Still in his boxing prime.

Rahman I- Post Athletic Prime/Post Physical Prime/ Leaving his boxing prime/Unmotivated.

Rahman II- Heading towards shot. Only gave a great performance due to his insane quest for revenge and legacy. But no where near his athletic/physical prime. Boxing prime non existence. Won on heart and skills.

Tyson- Heading closer to shot.........only looked great due to Tyson already being shot for 4 years. At this stage.....Lewis is basically the Tyson of the Holyfield Fights.

Vitali- On the edge of being shot. Far from his athletic/physicla/boxing prime.
                Your list and timeline is absolute Lewistard revisionist garbage and I'm pretty sure you copied&pasted that because I've seen it before. There really isn't much to discuss about it, it's complete nonsense. It is designed to make Lummox look good while covering how **** he was.
                It's funny how you leave out McCall 1 when he got his glass jaw crushed. By the definition of that list Lummox was in his prime when that happened.

Lummox was only the ring magazine n.1 rated fighter once in the entire decade of the 90s and that was in 1999. His reign went on through 2003(non surprisingly when the division was complete ****). So if you say Lummox was in his prime in the 90s then you are admitting that when he was at this artificial peak that you set, he was never the best.

Comment

A shot2**** Real deal arguably beat Lummox when he was at his best.

Comment

The crazy crackhead McCall said Lummox moved like he had "Two left feet" after he KHTFO. Ali would have made him look like he had no legs.

Comment

Lummox's career highlights:

Getting KTFO by a crackhead
                      Getting KTFO by a bodybuilder
                      Cherrypicking a W over Tyson when he was at the lowest point of his life & career
                      Ducking Tyson, Bowe and Holyfield when they were much better than him
                      Ducking John Ruiz who beat Holyfield more easily than he did
                      Ducking southpaws(Moorer, Byrd, Sanders)
                      Ducking a WBC mandated rematch w Klitschko
                      Great post, you took the word outa my mouth

Comment

Working...
                      X