Collapse
No announcement yet.

{Video} Zab Judah looking terrible on the speed bag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about you all upload a video of you hitting the speed bag? I wanna laugh.

Comment

speed bag performance has little to do with the outcome of a fight.

Comment

Zab did say he didn't want much of his training or pics to go up on the internet. He said that that's the reason why Danny pulled out citing an "injury", because images of Zab looking ripped and ready surfaced online and he thinks team Garcia saw them.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          How about you all upload a video of you hitting the speed bag? I wanna laugh.
          Pay me 400K and I will.

Comment

I'm great on speed bag......don't mean I can beat Judah tho lol

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              I would too if I had all them flashes in my face. WTF?
              So how do u expect to perform at your best in Front of thousands of people then????

Comment

wow the guys rhythm is off and now he is a bum because he is hitting a speed back that isn't adjusted properly?

Comment

Originally posted by RightJab View Post
                  They're fighting, not having a speed-bag competition. Garcia by ko anyway.
                  Well if u can't even hit a speed bag how do u expect to hit a moving target like say Danny's chin?

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Well if u can't even hit a speed bag how do u expect to hit a moving target like say Danny's chin?
                    Well he did hit the speed bag in that vid, a lot. What you said wasn't the point i was making, nevermind.

Comment

It looks like he was just loosening up or warming down. Nothing significant.

Comment

Working...
                      X