Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac Vs Floyd - who is the Pound for Pound PED champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    Gosh, you're so clever man. I'm so jealous
    stop it stop it, you're makin me blush. but I agree

hook line and sinker my friend

Comment

Sure Floyd tested positive 3x and USADA covered it up? Thats laughable. Maxboxing is a joke. Their the ones that reported Mayweather vs Ortiz did 850,000 PPVs. This story has no legs, as they say in journalism. Otherwise every sports writer in the US would be all over it. Instead Ballshummer, or whatever his name is, breaks it LMAO. He couldnt even quote a source. Any decent editor wouldnt even run it.

Comment

No comment at the moment. but I have to admit this thread is hilarious!

Comment

I wpuld say Pac cause he constantly refused with excuse after excuse. And that floyd failing 3X had potential but is disapearing just like Montoyas original article. There no proof or anything remotley close to it in floyds case while pac refusing is a straight up fact.

Comment

This thread reminds me of almost all the reasons Ive been gone from this forum for awhile...

Place has really gone to ****.

Comment

Considering Pac's low ring and overall IQ, plus weak fundamental boxing skills, Pac would benefit most on using PEDs since Pac relies more on his physical attributes and weight draining then Floyd does....

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                This thread reminds me of almost all the reasons Ive been gone from this forum for awhile...

Place has really gone to ****.
                yep,this is sad

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  I wpuld say Pac cause he constantly refused with excuse after excuse. And that floyd failing 3X had potential but is disapearing just like Montoyas original article. There no proof or anything remotley close to it in floyds case while pac refusing is a straight up fact.
                  Thats how they work to cover Manny up , make up a big controversy about Floyd based on a no source rumor lol and then Mannys refusal to be tested gets glossed over in the fallout , the Pac fans are 90% children that is the root of the problem , they are so gullible it verges on insanity .

Comment

Too many upset floydiots in what was supposed to be a lighthearted thread.....thus making it even funnier.

Comment

That pills pay the bills comment was good haha inaccurate but good.

I don't think either are on em tho I mean you don't see either of them getting faster stronger or bouncing around like their still 25 sure pacquiao was hurting people at ww like it wasn't **** but if you look at who he fought and the weights that could explain that.
                      Sure Floyd walked down Mosley and Ortiz but that came from experience and Mosley being shot to ****

Or does it idk who cares just legalize it so everyone can do it then we'll see super chess matches and crazy knock outs all the time haha not serious

Comment

Working...
                      X