Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bone Thugs N Harmony vs. Wu Tang Clan. Overall who's better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I seen them live too and they where crap. But then again, I've never seen a good live rap performance...
    LMAO, I can agree with that.

This is a tough choice. I'm too biased towards Bone Thugs, but I'll admit Wu Tang Clan was better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Can't embed Release yo Delf?

Fuck the interwebz...
      here: "when i first stepped on the scene, brothaz was petrified. jet back to the lab like they were being chased by homicide. my rap style does you like tical and it will never steer you wrong and all you ***** ass brothaz in the industry, your careers won't be lasting looooong"

seriously though...bone thugs vs wu tang?

don't remember the thread starter but whoever it is must be drunk! or high.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I've already offered to bet accounts on your lies. You disappeared though. What's up??
        What when you insinuated that MAy was ducking Sergio by taking the Cotto fight?
        Than why did you Say MAy was ducking Sergio on a May vs Cotto tread if my memory serves me right.
        My point was simply how does one ducks a person who is already booked for a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post

Some of y'all when it comes to these rappers.
          Take your beating as a man Verse

Comment

Wu-Tang easily. I hate Bone Thugs though.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
              here: "when i first stepped on the scene, brothaz was petrified. jet back to the lab like they were being chased by homicide. my rap style does you like tical and it will never steer you wrong and all you ***** ass brothaz in the industry, your careers won't be lasting looooong"

seriously though...bone thugs vs wu tang?

don't remember the thread starter but whoever it is must be drunk! or high.
              You Canadian, your vote don't count. That's like you having a personal opinion on who the United States president should be. We hear ya, but don't give a fu(k. Hahaha. Only kiiiiidding!! Sort of.:waving:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                  As a crew they where undeniably good in the mid to late 90s.

Even Fat Joe was good back then before he fell off hard, Cuban Link was due to be the next big thing to come out of TS until Pun died and Cuban and Joe had there problems imo prime TS one of the best rap groups period.

that not even the best crew joe has ever been in

D.I.T.C

Comment

Wu Tang is the winner!!! I won't even count the blatant cheating of throwing out links that 1 Bone fan has YET to do.

Comment

Killah Priest was supposed to be a Wu-tang member but the guy fell asleep before they recorded "da mystery of chessboxin" and he got replaced with Master Killah

Comment

Working...
                      X