Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook Chavez October 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a crap fight. Brook ducked Rios hard because he knew he would have been KOd, even with the sparring gloves he was forcing Rios to use. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      What a crap fight. Brook ducked Rios hard because he knew he would have been KOd, even with the sparring gloves he was forcing Rios to use. SMH.
      Bum Bum is a wannabe tough guy. All mouth, no action. No wonder you can relate to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Brook is covering the fights tonight, don't think he's said anything about it. I thought Chaves was most likely though
        Brook looks like he's been eating well as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
          Brook looks like he's been eating well as usual.
          He looked massive last time I saw him on Sky at the Quigg/Crolla show lol

Comment

Brook's inherited Prince Naz eating habits while he's been training at the Ingle gym.

Comment

its an okay fight but it shouldnt be the best of three fights in a year for a top tier fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                Naw this is a interesting fight. Chavez was beating rios

Comment

I like this fight.

War Special One !

Comment

chaves must be well-connected to keep getting these big fights and that draw with bradley.

Comment

Dan? Gavin? and now Chaves???

By the end of his career, Brooks resume could rival even that of the legendary Henry Maske.

Comment

Working...
                      X