Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there been a Heavyweight fight since Haye vs Klitschko, you looked forward to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    Wilder stiverne.
    Yea I know Wilder-Stiverne is a monumental fight for both guys and I'm lookin forward to seeing it. It could just be because of this lack luster year for heavyweights. I'm just talking about this stuff off the cuff and thought it was an interesting topic. With these fight delays and guys backing out of fights (Haye), the division has just put a really bad taste in my mouth.

Comment

Many.

Most recently Povetkin-Takam, and I wasn't disappointed.

Comment

Plenty that I looked forward to see, but obviously not on the level of a super fight.

Wlad-Povetkin was not a super fight, but it was a good ocassion.

I've looked forward to Stiverne-Arreola, all of joshua's fights, Haye vs Fury, Fury vs Chisora, Povetkin-Charr was an intriguing fight for me and right now i'm looking forward to Wilder-Stiverne a lot.

Comment

Wlad-Thompson II and if God willing, Wlad-Thompson III.

Comment

wlad-povetkin should teach you not to look forward to anything wlad-related ever again

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              wlad-povetkin should teach you not to look forward to anything wlad-related ever again
              Amen brother.

Comment

I looked forward to Klitschko and Povetkin. But that fight just turned out to be an absolute joke.

Comment

Arreola vs stiverne 2
                  Wilder vs stiverne

Comment

Stiverne-Wilder, for sure

Comment

I look forward to any Tyson Fury fight. You know it's going to be entertainment. His scrap with Cunningham was excellent.

Actually, I liked Cunningham vs Mansour as well, best HW fight I've seen in ages.

Comment

Working...
                      X