Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you have Joe Calzaghe at on your ATG list?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Above Floyd and Ward

Comment

Joe was a great fighter no doubt,Lineal champ at 168 with 21 title defenses and Ring champ at 175

46-0

wins over
      Hopkins-(who AFTER Joe went on to win the lineal title,the WBC and then the IBF
      Roy-(who many picked to win that fight)
      Lacy-(undefeated unified champion)
      Kessler-(undefeated champion)
      Reed(Undefeated)

Why people laugh at him and act like he was some clown is beyond me...The man had amazing speed and threw punches in punches and also had very underrated defense

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Above Floyd and Ward
        Guess that means you dont have Manny ranked at all

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          hold up....you dont consider him a great...but say he should be top 30?? you do realize top 30 is amazing right?
          No I dont consider the top 30 Great, I consider the top 15 Great and the bottom 15 Really Good fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by RIpitRon View Post
            No I dont consider the top 30 Great, I consider the top 15 Great and the bottom 15 Really Good fighters.
            so then you don't know sheit about boxing, you've more than established that in this post. christ, man.

Comment

Gotta go check my list ill probably have to use the find word function, but im sure he is in there somewhere in the over 100 category.

Comment

Top 100, nothing special about his undefeated career, only fighting in his grounds, and fighting past past their primes hall of fame fighters in Jones Jr/Hopkins... Hopkins is greater because of his ability to fight out of his prime, other than just leave at the first sign of athleticism leaving!

Also not a big fan of slap boxing in the ring... No matter how effective to some people!

Comment

top 1,000 sumthing

Comment

Prob round bout 150

Comment

Originally posted by RIpitRon View Post
                      Are you serious?

Comment

Working...
                      X