Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, does he ever stop?

Comment

god when will someone shut this chump up for good finally. hopefully his next fight will be against a champ so he can get KOd again.

yea right, like that'll shut him up. gets saved by the ref with julio diaz - proceeds to believe he would trouble mayweather.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Please don't let this fight happen.

Comment

Just go away Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
            Khan is on some Audley Harrison delusional shit if he believes he has the slightest chance of taking a single round off Mayweather
            Actually Khan is one of the few opponents I think can take rounds out of Mayweather thanks to his speed.

The laughable thing is him thinking he can get to the second half of the fight on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanisabum View Post
              Khan is a bum... every time I turn around he's laying on the canvas dude is just looking for a Payday. See if you can give danny garcia a problem.
              damn i knew mayweather fans hate anyone who who might give floyd problems but this post is just ridiculous.

payday? guys loaded as it is, 5 years ago khan spent over 1million pounds to open up a top range boxing club with fee's free..

khan is all about fighting the best, this is one thing you cannot deny.

kotelnik
              judah
              maliganiggi
              maidanna
              peterson

with losses to presscott and garcia.

he desperately chased the bradley fight too...

how many boxers at the age of 26 have a record like this?

exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                Floyd is a cup of tea khan is a biscuit when you put a biscuit in tea it crumbles.. Biscuit chin will crumble
                I'm not a khan hater by a long shot but I'm siging that shit purely based on awesomeness.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                  Actually Khan is one of the few opponents I think can take rounds out of Mayweather thanks to his speed.

The laughable thing is him thinking he can get to the second half of the fight on his feet.
                  floyd pretty much as won every round he's boxed in the last 5 years...

khan is one of the very few boxers who has the style to beat mayweather...

will he? odds are against him

can he? yes

probability? 65/35 floyd

one thing i can garantee is floyd will not knock out khan...

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    floyd pretty much as won every round he's boxed in the last 5 years...

khan is one of the very few boxers who has the style to beat mayweather...

will he? odds are against him

can he? yes

probability? 65/35 floyd

one thing i can garantee is floyd will not knock out khan...
                    uh floyd will knock out khan in any round of floyds choosing beyond the first round. any round of his choosing. khan would get KOd by any of the mayweathers. he just isnt that good get over it already. and to touch on your previous post, he has losses to prescott, garcia, AND peterson. yea he did lose to peterson. sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                      I'm not a khan hater by a long shot but I'm siging that shit purely based on awesomeness.
                      when was the last time floyd actually ligitimly knocked out anyone...?

Hatton maybe? how many years ago?

khan got back up from presscott and garcia...

floyd might knock him down but khan will get right back up

Comment

Working...
                      X