Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG][/IMG]

Here's Tyson doing a **** stand-up, lol

Comment

Have always liked Fury....rough, ready, edgy, always ready to take a risk and turns a dull press conference into an event. But can also be crass, hugely politically incorrect and sometimes shows a lack of humility and reserve.

In other words...he's the perfect, young and hungry heavyweight contender.

Comment

people just don't get the fact that Fury is having a laugh and likes to have fun. you guys allow yourself to be trolled.

i have no problem with the way any of the guys you mentioned express themselves, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
          You make a good point. I remember recently Fury twitted a comment with 'Heil Hitler' in it somewhere and nobody seemed to react where in contrast Floyd made a comment about Jeremy Lin and everyone went crazy.

Either Fury is so insignificant that what he says doesn't reach mainstream cogitation or that some people are willing to adopt double standards for whatever reasons when it comes to different individuals.
          If true that is classless and insensitive. Hopefully it can be chalked up to youthful indiscretion.

Comment

Haye v Fury! Whats wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
              Crossing the line is wearing a t-shirt with the decapitated head of your opponent.
              Nah that's fine.

But putting his brother on it was too far.

It's a weird thing to try and decide what's wrong and what's okay but it clearly depends on the individual.

Comment

I can't take any man serious who punched him self in the face.

Comment

If Fury was English, and a bigger star, he would be getting a lot of heat.

However he is an Irish traveller, a gypsy. In the UK, Gypsies have a bad reputation, and TBH, some of them steal and can get you anything.

Now without being racist, I often expect Fury to behave like trash. I am not sure if America has Gypsies, but maybe Trailer Trash is comparable.

Heck maybe it's more like Mike Tyson, he did get headlines, but because we knew he was mental, we let a lot slide.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    people just don't get the fact that Fury is having a laugh and likes to have fun. you guys allow yourself to be trolled.

i have no problem with the way any of the guys you mentioned express themselves, btw.
                    No its not that bro. I believe that to, but why is there a difference when some other fighters do it? I can stand Floyd's persona, but many say that is also an act. I know for a fact Vinny Pazienza's persona was an act and he was having fun with it, but many think he was just a ****y prick.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      I can't take any man serious who punched him self in the face.
                      It was a good shot. You gotta give him credit for that.

Comment

Working...
                      X