No announcement yet.

Yuriorkis Gamboa named tied to PED drug bust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    This is getting bad. I'm sure all of the top guys are juicing now. I always naively hoped they weren't but it seems pretty clear now that anyone at the top of the sport is using steroids.
    I mean greg lemond, who would have thought? I was fooled, man.

Comment

• Two more links worth posting/reading. This was the same bust Gamboa is tied up in..

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/alex-ro...143803741.html

Another, this one from ESPN..

Other names listed in the records obtained by Miami New Times include Cesar Carrillo, a former University of Miami pitcher, Jimmy Goins, the strength and conditioning coach at Miami for nine seasons, Cuban boxer Yuriorkis Gamboa

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...inic-ped-lists

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Seriously, man. I don't know them. I associate Miami with Cubans and I read spanish sounding names in the article.
        Still no answer and I want to go to sleep... will check this thread tomorrow, buenas noches.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Seriously, man. I don't know them. I associate Miami with Cubans and I read spanish sounding names in the article.
          I hear ya. I just didn't want Cubans to be singled out. Everybody's using 'em, in every sport. I don't mean "everybody," like 100%, but it's very widespread. Much more so than most people imagine.

Comment

• Another one bites the dust

They're all using

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo
              Quote:

Originally Posted by kadyo

Still no answer and I want to go to sleep... will check this thread tomorrow, buenas noches.
              Why dont you just do your research? There's Google and Bing.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Fkin Gamboa came here to embarass us and make a fool out of himself. Fkin idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Two more links worth posting/reading. This was the same bust Gamboa is tied up in..

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/alex-ro...143803741.html

Another, this one from ESPN..

Other names listed in the records obtained by Miami New Times include Cesar Carrillo, a former University of Miami pitcher, Jimmy Goins, the strength and conditioning coach at Miami for nine seasons, Cuban boxer Yuriorkis Gamboa

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...inic-ped-lists

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                    Fkin Gamboa came here to embarass us and make a fool out of himself. Fkin idiot.

He's far from alone, bro. He's just one of the guys that's been caught. Just a small fraction of the boxers that are using PEDs. People are slowing awakening to the fact that this PED thing is rampant. There are still many in denial, but most will come around soon enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      How can you be juicing and still duck fighters like Rios?

but anyway if he was on PED's I wouldn't be surprised.. it seems like most big named successful boxers are using them, or are suspected of using them. Pacquiao, Mayweather, Berto, Peterson, Morales, Nonito, Ward, Tarver etc

I wouldn't be surprised if they're all juicing
                      marquez should be one of the first names on your list there considering he did hire a known ped dealer/guru/chemist to be his strength and conditioning coach...i expect heredia to get caught again and rat out all of the people he helped dope including marquez.

also i wonder if rigondeaux is also connected to this miami drug clinic....
                      Last edited by Bermuda; 01-29-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X