Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kessler-Froch II Master Thread. Post here. DO NOT make new threads.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Lou Di Bella and fat Dan both have Bellew winning. Maybe some of you were biased against him...
    I don't want to start something but damn man the people scoring this fight for chimbo are biased and clueless in scoring, no way on earth did he win that fight, no idea what they were watching

Comment

• Just tuning in after the final, not far away.

Here's hoping for another great fight.

Comment

• how long till kessler froch please?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• This has been an awesome weekend! Last night 2 Michelin star dining courtesy of my Gf and tonight all laid on for the boxing!
          Does it get any better!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            Lou Di Bella and fat Dan both have Bellew winning. Maybe some of you were biased against him...

Maybe persuaded by the commentary? Bellew was the aggressor, he did throw more but he virtually landed zilch of any note after the 3rd or 4th round. The clean, effective shots all came from Chilemba who got the better of almost every exchange.

I'd be willing to wager that 98% who had Bellew winning are biased Brits.

He didn't win the first fight and certainly didn't win this one.

The 117-112 scorecard is just ridiculous, it says it all not that the 116-112s was any better.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              I don't want to start something but damn man the people scoring this fight for chimbo are biased and clueless in scoring, no way on earth did he win that fight, no idea what they were watching

Yet you had it 115-113 Bellew which tells me you had Bellew edging it by 1 round so what is so hard to believe about people having Chilemba winning?

Comment

• Why is it taking forever to get the Groves fight started? The bellew fight went 12 rounds, there shouldnt be such a long break

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Yet you had it 115-113 Bellew which tells me you had Bellew edging it by 1 round so what is so hard to believe about people having Chilemba winning?
                  because the rounds bellew win were crystal clear, in fact I gave chilemba rounds when they were 50-50, I gave him ALL of the 50-50 rounds, that made it 115-113 for bellew, no surprise for me the judges had it 4 points in the favour of bellew

its like khan vs madaina, close on the scorecards but a clear winner

no way bellew lost that, he is a b level fighter and I hate him but we need to be fair here

Comment

• ****ing hate groves, i hope he gets knocked out!

Comment

• I liked Groves until he started talking **** about Froch. Learn your place, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X