• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
    The results of *******ation!!!
    Elaborate more please.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
      JMM can still dominate the lower weight divisions I dont see why he should retire, true this is might be his biggest payday in a while but there's still big fights for him out there.
      He's 38..

The only reason he's still fighting is because he wanted to get a 3rd pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        Elaborate more please.
        I just edited the last post.

Comment

The results of *******ation dude.lol
          Word in Mexico is , Marquez sold himself out for some extra mills, the contract clause is he has to stand and trade with Pacquiao so he can finally knock him out. sad but we'll know come fight night if it's true. that's why not to many people are interested in seeing a legend have to sell himself out in order to retire.

So Effin' ******ed, God

smh.

Comment

Originally posted by ablindwatchmakr View Post
            It's going to look really bad if Marquez retires after this fight, I don't care what the reason is. I'm not saying this is going to happen, but the easy paydays need to stop. The fact that they are acting buddy buddy doesn't help at all.
            1. easy payday? I dont know anyone more deserving of the pacquiao lottery than marquez

2. marquez is already at retirable age, same for all fighters at their mid 30's, imho from age 30 they should be thinking/planning about/for retirement

3. what's wrong with buddy buddy? pac played some darts with hatton the koed him in 2

Comment

So Effin' ******ed, God

smh.
              why you ask me then? lmao......

Comment

Because, your original post made no sense.

But, what followed....

Comment

lol i can see the possible logic behind calling me a *******, even though i don't think i am one (but these days the term is tossed around so loosely). but ROSALES is more pro-marquez if anything - a legit poster for sure.

Comment

Marquez is nearing the end of his boxing life. He's nearing 40 & was getting hurt at lightweight. If this is his last hooray, it is what it is. He won't win, he'll probably get stopped. But the man he's fighting is supposed to be the best fighter fighting, to those ignorant to what's really going on. Another bogus ppv, another againg legend blown through.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      Marquez is nearing the end of his boxing life. He's nearing 40 & was getting hurt at lightweight. If this is his last hooray, it is what it is. He won't win, he'll probably get stopped. But the man he's fighting is supposed to be the best fighter fighting, to those ignorant to what's really going on. Another bogus ppv, another againg legend blown through.
                      This is what needs to stop. Anyone with retirement on their mind can't be as hungry as someone still out to make an impression on the sport, and just because they have "bad blood" doesn't nullify the "I'm retiring soon" psychology.

I don't follow...
                      People that are that age with retirement on their mind just aren't going to fight the same, and it doesn't matter what sport or field you are talking about.

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                      lol nor do i . . . perhaps he's trying to imply they are "fixing" the fight or something of that nature?
                      Everything I said above. Not fixing, just great matchmaking on Arums part.

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                      1. easy payday? I dont know anyone more deserving of the pacquiao lottery than marquez

This is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. Should Troy Aikmen get one last shot as QB for the Cowboys because he was a badass in 92?

2. marquez is already at retirable age, same for all fighters at their mid 30's, imho from age 30 they should be thinking/planning about/for retirement

Then Pacquaio needs to fight someone out to take his head off and really prove something. As far as Marquez is concerned he has already beaten Pacquiao, and a lot of people agree with him so it isn't like he has always been considered the guy that got his ass whooped.

3. what's wrong with buddy buddy? pac played some darts with hatton the koed him in 2

This i didn't know, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X