Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• love the Mexican radio station

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Yeah, well I had to steal a police van that contained carbine rifles first (I imagine that was pretty similar to the gas thing you're going on about).

Think I was 1 or 2 glass cabinets away from cleaning out the entire store, If I would've chose a better hacker (I went with the cheaper option) then I would've had more time and I would've had it cleared out easy.
      I took all the best guys and a middle hacker cleared all jewels

Comment

• GTA V racks up 800 million dollars in first day GLOBAL sales.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...98H0Z720130918

Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          Yeah, well I had to steal a police van that contained carbine rifles first (I imagine that was pretty similar to the gas thing you're going on about).

Think I was 1 or 2 glass cabinets away from cleaning out the entire store, If I would've chose a better hacker (I went with the cheaper option) then I would've had more time and I would've had it cleared out easy.
          I went with the middle hacker, best driver, and a cheap ass gunman, got the whole store. Gunman died during the chase though. **** 'em.

Michael gets such a ridiculously larger cut than everyone else.

Comment

• As soon as I got Franklin's cut I bought the tow truck company hoping I could fire his crack head friend. I hope you can eventually, **** that guy who has to send some chicken head to ask me to do his job.

Comment

• Got my first proper play last night. There are so many small things that really make this game amazing. I was walking in the street and accidentally bumped in to a guy who turned and called me a b*tch so I threw a punch that landed clean on his nose knocking his sunglasses and cap clean off his head. Couldn't stop laughing. To the guys credit he stayed on his feet until I kicked him to the ground and stomped him out.

Another one was I got thrown out the strip club by 2 bouncers for touching the stripper too much. I went to walk straight back in and the guy on the door said "Not tonight" I ran past him and he chased me in and started throwing punches, then the 2 bouncers that threw me out came running round the corner. I was cornered and swinging on 3 bouncers by myself and getting my as$ beat, so I pulled my gun and shot all 3 dead. As soon as the gun shots went off, everybody started screaming and guys and strippers all ran for the door like a stampede. Heard sirens and knew it was time to get out of there. Hope I'm allowed back in later.

Across the street from Franklin's house, I tried speaking to a guy and he asked me what my problem was and 2 guys stood behind him to back him up. I thought **** it I'm just gonna leave it but then he said "You better walk away b*tch". As soon as I heard that it was on!! I turned an hit him with 2 punches knocking him down and out. Just as he hit the ground I got sucker punched by 1 of the other guys and as I turned to hit him the 3rd guy stabbed me and I died.

All of these happened as Franklin. When guys mouth off to me in the streets I just can't walk away, I need to handle my business. It's bit me in the as$ a few times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                Got my first proper play last night. There are so many small things that really make this game amazing. I was walking in the street and accidentally bumped in to a guy who turned and called me a b*tch so I threw a punch that landed clean on his nose knocking his sunglasses and cap clean off his head. Couldn't stop laughing. To the guys credit he stayed on his feet until I kicked him to the ground and stomped him out.

Another one was I got thrown out the strip club by 2 bouncers for touching the stripper too much. I went to walk straight back in and the guy on the door said "Not tonight" I ran past him and he chased me in and started throwing punches, then the 2 bouncers that threw me out came running round the corner. I was cornered and swinging on 3 bouncers by myself and getting my as$ beat, so I pulled my gun and shot all 3 dead. As soon as the gun shots went off, everybody started screaming and guys and strippers all ran for the door like a stampede. Heard sirens and knew it was time to get out of there. Hope I'm allowed back in later.

Across the street from Franklin's house, I tried speaking to a guy and he asked me what my problem was and 2 guys stood behind him to back him up. I thought **** it I'm just gonna leave it but then he said "You better walk away b*tch". As soon as I heard that it was on!! I turned an hit him with 2 punches knocking him down and out. Just as he hit the ground I got sucker punched by 1 of the other guys and as I turned to hit him the 3rd guy stabbed me and I died.

All of these happened as Franklin. When guys mouth off to me in the streets I just can't walk away, I need to handle my business. It's bit me in the as$ a few times.
                I was wandering around as Franklin and three guys started talking **** about me being in the wrong neighborhood, and I turned and punched one of them without really looking. Didn't notice they were wearing purple and were Ballas until they pulled out guns and shot my ass.

I'm glad they brought back all the gangs from San Andreas, even though they aren't the same people.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I was wandering around as Franklin and three guys started talking **** about me being in the wrong neighborhood, and I turned and punched one of them without really looking. Didn't notice they were wearing purple and were Ballas until they pulled out guns and shot my ass.

I'm glad they brought back all the gangs from San Andreas, even though they aren't the same people.
                  I've mainly been as Franklin but I've been Michael a bit aswell. I seem to get most **** talked at me as franklin. I don't know if that's just because I've used him more or he's younger so more people talk ****. You did well, punch first ask questions later, that's my motto.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    I went with the middle hacker, best driver, and a cheap ass gunman, got the whole store. Gunman died during the chase though. **** 'em.

Michael gets such a ridiculously larger cut than everyone else.
                    How much did you make with Michael?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                      Got my first proper play last night. There are so many small things that really make this game amazing. I was walking in the street and accidentally bumped in to a guy who turned and called me a b*tch so I threw a punch that landed clean on his nose knocking his sunglasses and cap clean off his head. Couldn't stop laughing. To the guys credit he stayed on his feet until I kicked him to the ground and stomped him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X