Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support Shawn Porter Tonight!!! He is nice enough to chat with us so support him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Shawn Porter Tonight!!! He is nice enough to chat with us so support him!

Shawn Porter or as you know him on BS as Showtime Shawn will be fighting tonight against Jerome Ellis in Tunica, MS.

For those of you who doubt that Showtime Shawn is really Shawn Porter, he gave us all at Boxing Scene a shoutout at the weigh-in.
    See for yourself:
    http://www.gofightlive.tv/playVideo....ayerSize=Large

Please support shawn tonight by buying his PPV at PrizeFightTV.com. Its only 5 or 6 bucks.

I myself will not be buying the PPV because i will be watching it live in Tunica,MS thanks to Shawn Porter who was nice enough to leave 2 free tickets for me even though we have never met. My own family wouldnt give me two free tickets to a boxing match! haha

Shawn is a class guy and i hope all of you here will support him.
    Last edited by MidnightSpecial; 11-21-2009, 11:35 AM.

are they showin it in england?

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
      are they showin it in england?
      buy it through PrizeFightTV.com everyone can watch it from there.

Comment

yea... respect to him!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dude seriously, get off his fuken nuts You're like star struck over this thread lol

Comment

Definitely supporting the guy...go shawn!

Comment

Go Shawn. I met you during PAC after fight mass. I'll upload video soon. Take that first step to stardom.

Comment

Originally posted by Get you mad? View Post
                dude seriously, get off his fuken nuts You're like star struck over this thread lol
                **** off. the guy is a class act and gave me two free tickets to watch him fight. why the hell wouldnt i be supporting him? He is helping me out so im doing what i can to help him out.

Its called respect.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                  Shawn Porter or as you know him on BS as Showtime Shawn will be fighting tonight against Jerome Ellis in Tunica, MS.

For those of you who doubt that Showtime Shawn is really Shawn Porter, he gave us all at Boxing Scene a shoutout at the weigh-in.
                  See for yourself:
                  http://www.gofightlive.tv/playVideo....ayerSize=Large

Please support shawn tonight by buying his PPV at PrizeFightTV.com. Its only 5 or 6 bucks.

I myself will not be buying the PPV because i will be watching it live in Tunica,MS thanks to Shawn Porter who was nice enough to leave 2 free tickets for me even though we have never met. My own family wouldnt give me two free tickets to a boxing match! haha

Shawn is a class guy and i hope all of you here will support him.
                  co sign, fella.

Comment

someone pm me a free link lol

Comment

Working...
                    X