No announcement yet.

Scottish Members Chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    Well I was already working, just Part Time though.

Anyways now I'm in this big Full Time job and its pretty tough, I'm struggling to get up in the early mornings, I'm up as early as 6am

I use to go to bed at that time !

But aye its going good, just alot of responsibility and hard work which means I don't have much time to come on here during the week but I get good days off
    Good stuff, least your getting a fulltime wage them early monring are a killer, i was always a lover of the nightshift

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
      Good stuff, least your getting a fulltime wage them early monring are a killer, i was always a lover of the nightshift
      Aye me too, I miss the Nightshift.

Comment

HOETTISH LOW LIFE ****S

Comment

Good thread RealDeal I tried to send you K but it wouldn't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
            Good thread RealDeal I tried to send you K but it wouldn't let me.
            It won't let me hit you either.

Did you hit the thread maker The Clash ?

Lets keep some good Scottish banter in here lads, it seems to have died off.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
              It won't let me hit you either.

Did you hit the thread maker The Clash ?

Lets keep some good Scottish banter in here lads, it seems to have died off.
              It won't let me hit the clash either

Comment

Lads why dont we get our own section, theirs a section called TEAM RUSSIA, and theirs no members or posts in it, mayby we should contact BPP and tell him to change it to scottish members chat, theirs a right good bunch of us on here and its about time we had our own section

Comment

i think the people on here dont posses the knowledge of Scotland ,they dont understand The Scottish nation and what we have brought to this planet

i want a password protected Member Lounges for Scottish members !!!!!

hail hail rocky !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                    i think the people on here dont posses the knowledge of Scotland ,they dont understand The Scottish nation and what we have brought to this planet

hail hail rocky !!!!!
                    I second that

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post

hail hail rocky !!!!!
                      Lets do it

Get big papa pump told, if enough of us do it, and we keep at him, it will eventually happen

Comment

Working...
                      X