Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do u think of boxing 'fans' who hate more boxers then they like??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they simply try too hard to troll. There a few here and there that hate for fun but you know they have knowledge of the sport. Then others who simply don't know much of nothing and probably, seriously, honestly have noting better to do but repeat the same hate with lame posts over and over hoping people bite.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with hating a fighter, but why spend every waking moment thinking and posting about said fighter?

Comment

part of being a fan.

love some, hate others.

cheer for some, cheer against others.

if you don't love or hate boxers, you're a casual fan.

Comment

They're idiots. I hope they disappear when Floyd and Manny retire.

Comment

I think this is the internet.

Comment

I don't have a major problem with the idea of it, it's part of the soap opera of sports, some people you love, others you hate.

But at least do it articulately, with some evidence, or some humour, and without ending every sentence with the word 'ducking'.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I think the mods have to allow it because those threads create traffic and that helps make profit. Those clowns should be perma banned but you don't cut your nose off to spite your face.

I also think it really makes the site suck sometimes. There are more posts about the ref for floyd/berto or rousey and floyd possibly ****ing than there are discussing LSC/Mares.
                I agree.

This forum is insufferable at times. The only threads where you can actually talk boxing are RBR threads couple of hours before, during and after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I've always wondered why a grown man would use the term "haters"
                  Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Stop being a hater dirk

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    I think

1-They support a fighter who always loses

2-They are losers in life and hate to see people to well and succeed

3-They are racist

4-They are trolls
                    I think this covers most of them. Most are probably #2. Lotsa people are like that in life. We all know people who just constantly **** on people & who seem to take pleasure in peoples misfortunes or wish misfortune upon people doing well.

Comment

If you spend all your time hating you have a small peanus.

This website has a race problem. Most of the racial hate is directed at black African Americans and the Irish.

Comment

Working...
                      X