No announcement yet.

The Men Who Killed Kennedy: Lee Oswald

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phallus View Post
    even oliver stone's JFK makes a big point about why someone would buy a ****ty Carcano rifle through the mail, a traceable weapon, when he could have stolen a really good sniper rifle for free and then dumped it in the river. if you're already going to commit murder, why bother with a legal gun, unless you want to leave a trail for someone to follow? lol, Oswald wasn't even a good shot, he was just average at best according to his drill instructor. and where did the shell casings go? who picked up the brass after? if Oswald is crazy, he must have ocd because he did an incredible job of cleaning up after himself.
    It is pretty suspect.

I know there are people who can hit moving targets with bolt action rifles. But those guys are like...pro shooters who do nothing but master weapons.

Not saying he wasn't one of them but real crackshots have to be rare as hell

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

That's a very good movie and is actually pretty accurate.

Its a good movie, but its not accurate at all. Its littered with deliberate mistakes to make a conspiracy Seem likely.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Its a good movie, but its not accurate at all. Its littered with deliberate mistakes to make a conspiracy Seem likely.
        They did stretch the truth to be sure. Any film is going to "Hollywood up" something.

While I appreciate this fact of life, I really kind of hate that they went to the extreme that they did because it negated any potential re-opening of the investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
          They did stretch the truth to be sure. Any film is going to "Hollywood up" something.

While I appreciate this fact of life, I really kind of hate that they went to the extreme that they did because it negated any potential re-opening of the investigation.
          Stretching the truth is an understatement. A lot of the dramatic statements was simply made up for entertainment purposes.

Nevertheless I remember seeing the movie for the first time in the cinema, and I was wildly entertained as the JFK assassination has always fascinated me. I saw it a while ago on TV and I still think its fine entertainment. Difference is that I now know that its far away from the truth so I simply watched it to be entertained and Oliver Stone always delivers that IMO.

Comment

Working...
          X