No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    I don't know if you've noticed, but judo isn't really one of the high revenue sports, so TV coverage is pretty slim, even in Japan. The medal matches are probably telivized here, but the thing is, ever since Japan switched from analog to digital (it finally went into effect last month) I haven't had a working TV. You see, I just don't have the money to splash out on one of the brand new digital models, especially considering the fact that I barely even watch TV. Now if I was in the US, I could take advantage of NBC's online Olympic coverage, or if I was in Europe, I could watch the Eurovision steams, or BBC streams if I was in the UK. But, I'm not.
    I see............

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I see............
      Sorry to snap at you. It's just hard to find world class judo footage, and things like the Olympics only come around so often, and stream after stream dying today had me on the edge of the cliff.

Comment

• If you are outside UK or US, just find a good proxy server from one of those countries and you can watch it that way.

So if you want to watch the US coverage online, find a US proxy, which there are plenty of good ones, and mask behind it, than just log into NBC and watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
          As I mentioned, I was using proxies, but now they are being detected and blocked.
          Never mind my post than......thats unfortunate.

However you could just go and paypal 5$ or whatever it costs for a month of a premium proxy, I'm fairly certain you wont have any problems with them detecting one of those...Worth the money if thats your only way to watch the olympics.
          Last edited by Banderivets; 08-01-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
            Never mind my post than......thats unfortunate.

However you could just go and paypal 5$ or whatever it costs for a month of a premium proxy, I'm fairly certain you wont have any problems with them detecting one of those...Worth the money if thats your only way to watch the olympics.
            I might do that. But, I'm going to be on vacation soon, so not sure if I'll have much time to watch or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              The real question is why doesn't Vegan get banned twice as fast as he normally does? Everyone on here with a grain of sense knows who you are also, so maybe just lay back a bit.
              wtf who am i?

Comment

• japan takes the gold for the mens all around us got bronze

Comment

• Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                  wtf who am i?
                  That ******ed ass boohoo guy, not you lol. Vegan is still hugely butthurt from his main getting banned like a year ago...this has got to be his 50th account since then

Comment

• How do the Chinese manage to get busted for cheating one way or another EVERY Olympic games?

Point Shaving even? These Badminton guys should be banned from the sport for life for point shaving. That's what happens in the US if you get caught point shaving in any sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      That ******ed ass boohoo guy, not you lol. Vegan is still hugely butthurt from his main getting banned like a year ago...this has got to be his 50th account since then
                      i thought boohoo was uns

Comment

Working...
                      X