If Marquez retires after the Pacquaio fight, "Houston we have a problem"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Vitaminas View Post
    The results of *******ation dude.lol
    Word in Mexico is , Marquez sold himself out for some extra mills, the contract clause is he has to stand and trade with Pacquiao so he can finally knock him out. sad but we'll know come fight night if it's true. that's why not to many people are interested in seeing a legend have to sell himself out in order to retire.
    have you ever seen JMM fight??thats how he fights all the time

Comment

It will look bad as it will taint the epic 2 fight legacy.

I see this third fight as a brutal knockout and will be used as Pacquiao was always the better fighter.

IMO would of been better if it was left as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        have you ever seen JMM fight??thats how he fights all the time
        No doubt lmao

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post

I see this third fight as a brutal knockout and will be used as Pacquiao was always the better fighter.

I just hate to see the legacy of Marquez being tainted this. Pisses me off.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Benze View Post

You don't know anything about boxing son. Go post gay videos in teh lounge.

Comment

Isnt this EXACTLY what ***** is doing? Going on vacations for 2 years at a time just to come back for 1 easy payday?

Comment

Really this fight is why JMM has been hanging around in the sport so whatever happens happens this was what he wanted.

I hope he can perform as he desires, it would suck to watch him go out badly and to see him fall short badly of what he so badly desired would be sad but it is boxing and happy endings are very rare in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                Isnt this EXACTLY what ***** is doing? Going on vacations for 2 years at a time just to come back for 1 easy payday?
                I think Pac is doing worse--who else should Floyd fight at welterweight, Pacquaio? Didn't we already try that?

Ortiz is the welterweight champ and top ranked in that division on everyone's list. Who is Marquez at welterweight?

Comment

did you guys forget that marquez is a warrior?

What has he been doing this whole time? Playing pattycakes?

Comment

Ortiz has skills bet he is far from being "the best". Martinez can fight Floyd right? Let JMM do what he wants, its his life not yours.

Comment

Manny is fighting guys on their wayout and at a disadvantage but his fans act like Pac is ruining fighters which is why I wont buy into the hype but still even at 38 years old and bloated at Mannyweight Marquez is by far the best opponent Manny fought in his last 3 fights and you will see it on November

Comment

Working...
                      X