• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ the Wide decision for Floyd predictions you guys don't know diddly

Comment

Originally posted by buckfangs View Post
      lol @ the Wide decision for Floyd predictions you guys don't know diddly
      Why...?

The fighting congressman of Serengani is back and i love that but that doesnt change one overriding truth. Everything Marquez can do Floyd can do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Why...?

The fighting congressman of Serengani is back and i love that but that doesnt change one overriding truth. Everything Marquez can do Floyd can do better.
        Except go balls to the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
          why you mad, brotha? i'm just telling you my opinion and the truth.

probably you're so butthurt right now that you need a hug. go and hug the first idiot you find in your place. i bet there's a lot of them where you live.

fraud hasn't stop anybody since hatton (of course with a little help from a ring post) and idiots like you think he'll ko pac.
          Floyd stopped Ortiz, and Pac was planking last year, so the likelihood that Floyd would stop Pac who has little D is much greater than Pac who has not stopped anyone since Cotto stopping Floyd who has never been dropped by a punch.

Comment

Floyd stops Manny late because of accumulated damage from counters and just plain better timing and a higher ring IQ.

Maidana would KO Manny in the mid rounds because everyone including his own mother underrated his defense, swiftness getting inside, and boxing ability, Maidana would brutalize Manny and have him swallowing his own blood and be out on his feet before Roach throws in the towel after vomiting in Mannys spit bucket from the sheer devastation Manny would be barely clinging to life from.

Comment

Floyd ud 9-3 but everybody else will lose khan will make it interesting until he get knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Except go balls to the wall
                exactly, Marquez had to brawl to stay with Manny, would Floyd?

Comment

Even at this age I think to beat Manny you need to be a counter puncher with quick feet. Out of those fighters only Broner is a counter puncher but has no movement and stands flat footed.

He beats all of them (might have trouble against Khan but Khans biggest issue is his chin). Mayweathers decisions him comfortably now, maybe 4-5 years ago it would have been close.

Comment

Maidana connected flush on the smaller Broner but couldn't KO him, he failed to knockdown or KO Amir Khan and some of you think he can finish Pacquiao? SMDH.

Pacquiao would light Maidana up the same way he did Rios but it won't be as dominant, and Rios was on DMAA for that fight. If Rios wasn't taking PEDs chances are he wouldn't have made it to the final bell.

This is a bad match-up for Maidana, he looked bad against southpaws in the past. Alexander took him to school and Ortiz knocked him down 3 times, both those guys can't hold a candle to what Pacquiao's capable of doing in that ring.

Pacquiao beats Maidana by UD, possibly even a late round TKO.

Comment

Working...
                    X