Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi: “See what happens when you rent a Rolls Royce and pretend it’s yours?”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malignaggi: “See what happens when you rent a Rolls Royce and pretend it’s yours?”

Broner seemingly unconcerned about Miami arrest

In a brief interview with ******.com, Broner said, “I'm fine,” before jokingly blaming Malignaggi for his situation.

“I've got something to say about what happened today. I'm going to beat the s__t out of Pauletta. He's so scared to fight me that he sent some police to arrest me for nothing. That's what happened. That's what the f__k happened. Paulie's so scared to fight me that he sent somebody to arrest me and to put some fake charges on me,” said Broner.

“It's okay, because we got to fight anyway. The fight is going happen. Paulie had better go and get in some shape because I'm already ready and I'm already in shape, so he needs to go and get in some shape. We've been ready. Punk a__ed Paulie is so scared to fight me that he sent some police to M.I.A to arrest me and to put some fake charges on me. But it's alright. I'm out, and I'm counting some money as we speak.”

Malingaggi was amused by Broner's accusations.

“Are you serious? The fact that he thinks I had something to do with it, that's great, man. Why is he trying to make like I'm a snitch? If I send somebody to see him he's not going to get arrested, he's going to get his a__ kicked. I don't send those kinds of people to see you I send the other kind of people to see you," said Malignaggi.

“So the next time I get so scared, he'll know what kind of people I'll send. I'm not a snitch. That's his uncle Al [Haymon] sending people down to Miami. They don't want him to get his a__ kicked and they don't want him partying, so Uncle Al sent the police down there to make him go back to Cincinnati.”

Broner would not divulge details of his arrest. The nature of the battery charge and the exact location of the arrest remain unknown. It also unknown if Broner violated any probation for prior convictions he may and whether or not he has jeopardized the Malignaggi fight -- or even his own freedom -- in doing so.

Malignaggi believes the fight is still on and added that Broner's arrest was “about having that rental Rolls Royce that he had and getting into a street altercation.”

“See what happens when you rent a Rolls Royce and pretend it’s yours?” said Malignaggi. “Somebody called him out on that s__t and he got into a fight. It’s all out now, and we're fighting.”
    http://******.craveonline.com/blog/1...t-miami-arrest

He young doe...

Comment

I thought Paulie was pretty funny with all this until the "I send other types of people to get you". Both these dudes are clowns

Comment

Young doe he but

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think People hate Paulie cause he puts the truth on blast. And most people would rather be lied to and claim ignorance.

Comment

He young doe

Comment

LMAO...Paulie is a ****in clown.

Too bad he's about to take a beating.

Comment

He a yung fetus doe

Comment

Love how Paule puts the truth on blast. Broner is a joke.

Comment

"I'm out, and I'm counting some money as we speak.”

Its seriously getting creepy now how much he impersonates floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X