No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Molina + Undercards RBR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    True, and Molina had a no chance to pull off a win. But the cut wasn't dangerous and he has been fighting with it for most of the rounds.

He wasn't staggered or in trouble, letting him lose a decision so he could say he went the distance would have been fair. It also would have been accurate for the record books.

It's not as bad as McKenzie/Maccarinelli but if the guy isn't staggered or hurt and still able to protect himself and is throwing punches, they should give him the benefit of a decision loss. I just don't like them to make it a tko because he's behind on the scorecards.
    I don't agree with your final sentence. Molina wasn't just behind on the scorecards, he was being dismantled at will and barely returning fire. Khan was inflicting cumulative damage that Carlos had no hope of overcoming. I understand your point and even agree to some extent, but I was good with the stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Actually the crowd cheered lol

They love Amir in Mexico, due to his ties with the mexican rap legend Capone-E

Why say this, everyone here knows Capone-E is Asian like Khan, he just pretends to be of Mexican herritage because the neighborhood he grew up in California. Most the crowd from Mexico doesn't know who he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Schaefer mentioned Khan vs. Josesito in April. Lopez should push him a little more.
        A little more? LOL Lopez would take him to hell and back.

Comment

• Originally posted by titanium View Post

Why say this, everyone here knows Capone-E is Asian like Khan, he just pretends to be of Mexican herritage because the neighborhood he grew up in California. Most the crowd from Mexico doesn't know who he is.
          You know damn well that Capone e is 100% Mexican. Only a vato loco would discredit the great 100% Mexican Capone e as being anything but Mexican. You should be ashamed of yourself

Comment

Working...
          X