No announcement yet.

Floyd put on weight while in Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
    STFU your body is 80 % water. those green pics? Yeah he's 10x stronger in the "water" pics. GTFO
    You're body is 80 % water, ALWAYS. Doesn't matter if you are dry, malnourished, healthy fat, off season, 2 weeks out, doesn't matter it is always 80% ALWAYS FOREVER...

And no Greene's strongest is probably before he starts cutting, you don't get stronger by getting fatter.

Comment

You said "he lose muscle and gots bigga" dumb azz
      Yes he lost muscle and gained fat/water, he looks bigger but didnt gain muscle just like every bodybuilder in their offseason who ever existed EVER

Are you guys serious?? Is today the "I can't read" day??

Comment

you're a moron Everyone gains mass in jail he gained because he wasn't active. when he was training he was burning x amount of calories. when in jail you don't burn anything you just lay around. go "kick some knowledge" when you get some.
        He was also eating very little. Just snacks and soda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          He was also eating very little. Just snacks and soda.
          Doritos and Pepsi is all you need to gain muscle... THESE GUYS KNOW THEIR ****

Comment

• He looks gayer to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
              You're body is 80 % water, ALWAYS. Doesn't matter if you are dry, malnourished, healthy fat, off season, 2 weeks out, doesn't matter it is always 80% ALWAYS FOREVER...

And no Greene's strongest is probably before he starts cutting, you don't get stronger by getting fatter.
              yeah you get stronger as you get fatter if you work out period. You're a wanna be internet expert with zero credentials in the real world. You try to play "important" online because its the only place you can pull it off. You're in fantasy land.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                his head looks like it was photoshopped on James Kirkland's body or some ****? His head looks out of place...and bigger, although his body has gotten bigger...whatever, maybe it's just me seeing a different looking Floyd, he looks real solid though
                I think his upper body is the same, but his waistline got smaller. It looks like he may have lost some muscle mass off his waistline. He will build that back up

Comment

Doritos and Pepsi is all you need to gain muscle... THESE GUYS KNOW THEIR ****
                  Damn you've mentioned Doritos so many times you've made me want some now.

Comment

Yes he lost muscle and gained fat/water, he looks bigger but didnt gain muscle just like every bodybuilder in their offseason who ever existed EVER

Are you guys serious?? Is today the "I can't read" day??
                    you're so ****ing wrong its laughable offseason bodybuilding is when you build the muscle to come in bigger for the next show. thats basic youre a$$ backwards. get a damn clue OMFGod! how can you even be this dumb?

Comment

yeah you get stronger as you get fatter if you work out period. You're a wanna be internet expert with zero credentials in the real world. You try to play "important" online because its the only place you can pull it off. You're in fantasy land.
                      Because fat is what lifts things....FAT is used for strength not muscle.....In an offseason you just gain FAT because you don't do anything so you balloon up like Mr.305lb Kai, you LOOK bigger, you have more MASS, but you aren't stronger and you haven't gained muscle. That is what happened to Floyd, I am impressed with you though, this is your first conversation without mentioning a circle jerk/balls. However you just proved that without your obsession of ****erotic things you are an INCREDIBLE dumbass. I am going to do more important things online because it is the only place I can pull it off. kpzbr0

Comment

Working...
                      X