No announcement yet.

Rios-Abril Was A Worse Decision Than Pacquiao-Marquez 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
    OP took this opportunity to bash Pacquiao-Marquez 3. Get over it. 90% of non-floyd fans say Pac-Marquez 3 was competitive. This decision was far worse.
    I know of several journalists who regularly write negative articles about Floyd who had Marquez dominating Pacquiao. Kevin Mitchell (The Guardian) and Gabriel Montoya (Max Boxing) are two examples who both had Marquez dominating the fight. The vast majority of boxing writers and fans had Marquez winning and a large quantity of them had him winning clearly rather than close. I only know about 10 people (maybe even less than that) who had it a draw or had Pacquiao winning. Rios-Abril might have been a worse robbery, it was, I agree, but Pacquiao-Marquez 3 is still one of the worst robberies in the history of the sport.

Comment

I didnt see Rios Abril last night but imo Marquez Pac 3 wasnt a robbery at all just a very close fight. From what I have read today it seems that Abril was robbed badly but considering most of you think Marquez was clearly robbed against Pac i dont know how accurate that really is.

Comment

weak poll, should be deleted. last night was a clear robbery, whereas pac man won his fight. debating the two is like night and day. like mayweather is a felon and pac is not, total opposite comparisons

Comment

Definitely rios vs Abril was a worse decision than PAC vs Marquez 3. I had it as a draw for PAC vs Marquez 3 whereas rios vs Abril I had rios winning only two rounds maybe 3 rounds max but that's it.

Comment

Im watching the fight again. Santa Cruz vs casamayor is still the worst robbery Ive seen in my short life.

Comment

not even comparable. i felt that Pac JMM 3 was a close fight and i don't have any beef with people claiming pac won

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun Oliver View Post
                not even comparable. i felt that Pac JMM 3 was a close fight and i don't have any beef with people claiming pac won
                Pac and JMM was close. But that was not a robbery. This was a clear robbery. I agree with a poster on the first page. Abril didn't even break a sweat.

Comment

Working...
                X