No announcement yet.

Interesting Video.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Video.

I don't agree with much of what he said but, he does make points.

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post

Typical of a guy who really doesn't understand boxing before 1980.

Comment

His credibility was crushed when he claimed that Willie Pep and Benny Leonard Benny Leonard were bums

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
        His credibility was crushed when he claimed that Willie Pep and Benny Leonard Benny Leonard were bums
        Yeah I know lol but, the Marciano one I found interesting anyway and I always thought Calzaghe was a bum.

Comment

turned it off the second he claimed marciano was a bum that fought bums, just another mad black kid that can't comprehend the fact that italians kicked his idols asses up and down the squared circle without breaking a sweat

Comment

Yeah I know lol but, the Marciano one I found interesting anyway and I always thought Calzaghe was a bum.
            Be honest, you only think calzaghe was a bum because you're from scotland and are envious of british/welsh boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
              Be honest, you only think calzaghe was a bum because you're from scotland and are envious of british/welsh boxers
              yeah which is why I rate Jimmy Wilde a little outside and Fitzsimmons in the Top 10. Lewis is also nearly a Top 5 Heavyweight. Go Figure.

Comment

No boxer is a bum unless he lives on the street. 1 star thread, thumbs down on the Youtube vid and flagged for racial abuse.

Comment

This is what happens when people just look at Boxrec.

Comment

Working...
                  X