Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Evidence proves 9/11 story is a lie, Yet some Americans still won't accept it..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
    I know man the thoughts of it are too sickening and unthinkable for some people to believe but the FACTS are there.

Hopefully dumb and arrogant yanks will get off the fluffy clouds they live on and open there eyes to what exactly HAPPENED and what is going on.
    The truth is too shocking for some.

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
      I know man the thoughts of it are too sickening and unthinkable for some people to believe but the FACTS are there.

Hopefully dumb and arrogant yanks will get off the fluffy clouds they live on and open there eyes to what exactly HAPPENED and what is going on.
      You have no right to an opinion as far as I'm concerned.

You need to find the African who supposedly stole your cellphone primarily. That should have been cause #1.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
        The truth is too shocking for some.
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=421334

****ing ****** .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

anyone who thinks this was setup by there own americans are ****in stupid losers, get real, this **** was alqaeda, theres a war going for a decade, they hate american and they did this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by RimmyDelicious View Post
            I did a 10 page report on the twin towers in college. They were built so that if a plane (like the one that hit the Empire State Building) were to hit them, they would collapse in a free fall style as opposed to toppling over. The designers knew that modern planes were big enough to actually destroy the buildings instead of just putting a hole in them.
            you sukked 10 ****s in college u lying bastard ..stop making up sh** just to bring ur point across.

professional people have spoken and ur opposing their word..go and hang urself u ignorant piece of sh**

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              You have no right to an opinion as far as I'm concerned.

You need to find the African who supposedly stole your cellphone primarily. That should have been cause #1.
              If I could I would but I can't. He was offered money to return it or it would be fully disabled and useless,
              Obviously he knew nothing about how a phone of that price works (obviously due to his background) he turned it off and I disabled it through service provider.

Bought a new one couple of hours later, shit happens and I'm still in full health so it could be worse.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
                  anyone who thinks this was setup by there own americans are ****in stupid losers, get real, this **** was alqaeda, theres a war going for a decade, they hate american and they did this crap.
                  you stupid **** do you see any plane near the pentagon or any parts?

even the reporter said there is no sign of a plane hitting the pentagon.

wake up to urself u moron

Comment

Meh, I don't really know if I believe in the conspiracy theory thing, but the more I think about it. What are the chances of both buildings collapsing perfectly life that. Hard to imagine.

Those plains are big though, and probably caused major structrural damage on impact. I don't think it was so much the fire that caused the collapse as it was probably the little support left on the un hit side of the building giving in. Since all the structure on the impact side was already gone, when the good side gave out it probably just caused what we all saw, and know happened.

Comment

Originally posted by DiLLiNGER View Post
                      you stupid **** do you see any plane near the pentagon or any parts?

even the reporter said there is no sign of a plane hitting the pentagon.

wake up to urself u moron

When a plain crashed near the speed of sound it disintegrates. This has been proved. You expected a wing to be hanging out? The guy even said there were small hand size pieces of the plain found.

Comment

Working...
                      X