No announcement yet.

Was Cotto/Clottey a robbery?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Cotto/Clottey a robbery?

Clottey sure thought so...i kinda thought so too. wasnt at all impressed by cotto
    Yes
    22.39%
    No
    77.61%

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      im a better poster than you and all of NSB would also agree

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        LMAO but seriously I wouldnt say ROBBERY even though I did think Clottey could of won but ONLY by a small margin I just thought the scores were a bit off

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-MANIA View Post
          im a better poster than you and all of NSB would also agree
          lol Why are all the Paq fans ****in ******ed? Say some people did think Clottey won, how the **** does that help Packy'ow?

You Paq fan's always put up the dumbest polls, with the most pointless questions about Paq's opponents before he fights. Between you guys and the Mayweather fans, I don't think I've seen people make less sense when talkin boxing lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post
            lol Why are all the Paq fans ****in ******ed? Say some people did think Clottey won, how the **** does that help Packy'ow?

You Paq fan's always put up the dumbest polls, with the most pointless questions about Paq's opponents before he fights. Between you guys and the Mayweather fans, I don't think I've seen people make less sense when talkin boxing lol.
            I kinda agree seems like everyone is picking at negatives before the fight happens to change peoples views on the next outcome or simply HOPING they perform bad as they did with either this or that opponent, all I can say is real boxers and boxing fans know that STYLES make fights...

Comment

Clottey sure thought so...i kinda thought so too. wasnt at all impressed by cotto
              No, but at least one of the Marquez vs Pacquiao fights were.

Comment

Cotto beat clottey... clottey lost cause he gave away the last 2 rounds. He didn't do enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MaYaN_SuN View Post

AGRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I had Clottey winning a razor close decision. However, it is not a robbery. It was a close fight. That I could easy see how somebody could have Cotto winning. People need to stop using the word robbery for every single close fight. Every close fight that could go either way is a robbery. Is getting ridiculous that some people don't know the difference between a close fight and a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                    X