No announcement yet.

Wladdy is Mediocre At Best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
    The tread starter is a pure hater that probably cant stand a white guy as H.W. Champ , saying Wlad has a pretty good Jab and thats it , what a douche, how can anybody that calls themselfs a Boxing fan, talk soo much **** about somebody that trains his ass of , comes into every fight in Tip top shape , win by KO in almost everyfight , fights alot , and has a ATG Jab/Straight right , that combo is just hell for anybody , and best of all understands it is the sport of BOXING !

Down playing Wlad as mediocre at best is pure hate , and shows that he really does not understand the Sport boxing , a pure poser !
    Yes I am pure hate. The personification of it. I live in an underground layer miles under the earth's core where I eat the entrails of dead babies and use fresh eyeballs to garnish my martinis.
    Muahahahahahaa, I am pure EEEEEVIIIILLL!!!

I must return to the 9th circle of hell, its time for another ritual human sacrifice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
      Yes I am pure hate. The personification of it. I live in an underground layer miles under the earth's core where I eat the entrails of dead babies and use fresh eyeballs to garnish my martinis.
      Muahahahahahaa, I am pure EEEEEVIIIILLL!!!

I must return to the 9th circle of hell, its time for another ritual human sacrifice.
      9th circle of hell , so thats what you call your bedroom in your Moms basement !

Comment

• Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
        9th circle of hell , so thats what you call your bedroom in your Moms basement !
        LOL, you couldn't be more wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X