No announcement yet.

Homer Simpson tells Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homer Simpson tells Rigondeaux

On the real , I can appreciate his skill set. But after 5 rounds its like WTF!!

You got no killer instinct , go for the kill. You are that good. Agbeko should have been floored in 6 rounds at most.

Look around you Rigo , empty seats.

agbeko was hiding like hell behind his guard and barely threw a shot because every time he did he'd get caught
    he might as well have had a riot shield

if your opponent is doing that you pretty much can't get them outta there unless maybe you start swinging like a lunatic at them which obviously is a bad idea and just degrades the sport

agbeko just pulled a clottey
    imagine if all pacquiao's opponents did that, you'd probably be slagging off pacman

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
      agbeko was hiding like hell behind his guard and barely threw a shot because every time he did he'd get caught
      he might as well have had a riot shield

if your opponent is doing that you pretty much can't get them outta there unless maybe you start swinging like a lunatic at them which obviously is a bad idea and just degrades the sport

agbeko just pulled a clottey
      imagine if all pacquiao's opponents did that, you'd probably be slagging off pacman
      There's no excuse for Rigo hiding behind his defense either when you see that the guy in front of you clearly can't touch you and you are lighting him up at will.

He got no killer instinct. I mean , I already know he can box everyone's socks off.

Is Rigo capable of delivering the FATALITY? FINISH HIM!!

El boxeo es dar y que no te den , yeah yeah yeah , we know that. Que no se queje despues cuando su boxeo no cree interes para negociar una buena pelea con una buena paga.

Comment

Working...
      X