No announcement yet.

Gamboa murks Mikey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    would love to see either guy face uchiyama...
    Yes, another Japanese hypejob. Nishi the beast still hurting?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Gamboa is too fast too strong for Mikey Garcia. Mikey showed patience and skill tonight versus an obvious done JuanMa.
      I think yuri Knicks Mikey out bad like Chico knocked out his brother Robert.
      i wasn't very impressed with gamboa in his first fight after the ped shop closed. I don't know if he will ever be that fighter again.

the guy I saw las saturday would get beaten to a pulp by mikey.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-17-2013, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deejd View Post
        Yes, another Japanese hypejob. Nishi the beast still hurting?
        I agree.

He was getting hit constantly by Farenas, the headbutt's stopping that fight done him a big favour.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          I agree.

He was getting hit constantly by Farenas, the headbutt's stopping that fight done him a big favour.
          It's crazy, though... the guy has yet to fight outside of Japan and he's considered legit. Meanwhile, goofballs like Nishi and Kamegai come over here and get scrapped after being touted as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            i wasn't very impressed with gamboa in his first fight after the ped shop closed. I don't know if he will ever be that fighter again.

the guy I saw las saturday would get beaten to a pulp by mikey.
            Its crazy the effect that PEDS have on fighters. Look at the Decline of Manny, Pederson, Berto, and Yuri
            I still thnk YG has the power and speed to get Mikey out early. IF Mikey can survive past the 5th then its his fight to lose but those first 5 rounds would be scary for Mikey IMO

Comment

Garcia takes him to school and knocks him out. Gamboa is quick but mikey neutralizes it with his jab and sense of distance. He knocks gamboa out either by dropping the right on him behind the jab or countering gamboa as he gets frustrated and reckless. I reckon the fight will be a bit like forrest-mosley 1 except gamboa wont have the chin to handle mikeys power.

Comment

Working...
              X